- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

WARNING: LEMON!!!!!

Finding Hinna Lake, the couple take some time off, and use it as "recreational" time...

 

 

Always

 

Chapter 12

Kouga had half-drowned trying to get to Kagome's motionless form on the left shore of the lake. He felt as if his world had been torn apart, as if a tsunami had just crashed over his home and destroyed everything. He struggled to maintain his breathing as he swam towards the shallow area. As he regained his footing, he used his powerful legs to jump to her. Kneeling next to her, he placed a caring hand on her shoulder. Kagome almost snapped up, only the pain of the impact with the lake stopping her from coming to a fully upright position. She hissed with the oncoming pain, and Kouga was so relieved, he threw his arms around her, causing the priestess to wince in pain even more. Once the initial shock of pain left, she was able to embrace the wolf prince wholeheartedly. He leaned back, rising to his feet and offering his hand so that she could stand as well. It was painful, but as she moved, the pain rubbed itself away from her muscles, which had started out by grittily scraping across her bones. Now they started to move more smoothly, and she was feeling better.

 

“You… are… amazing…” Kouga said, admiring the beautiful young woman next to him.

 

Kagome turned around, half-stunned and half-embarrassed. “Wha…?”

 

Kouga smiled and held her again, his arms circling her hips. “I can't believe you fell from that waterfall, and you're walking around like you do it everyday,” he said, chuckling a little at the end.

 

Kagome herself had to giggle. “Yeah… I guess when you look at it that way…” she began. “But I was really scared, Kouga.” She pulled herself close to him, placing her cheek against his armor plate.

 

He stroked her wet hair, letting his fingers twirl around the ebony strands. He loved how silky they were, sliding between his digits like oil. And he adored the smell. Her hair smelled like orange blossoms. He closed his eyes, drinking in the smell. They stood there, motionless for a while, before Kagome finally pulled away.

 

“Oh my gosh! We're here, aren't we? Is this Hinna lake?” she asked excitedly.

 

Kouga was astounded by the amount of energy she had, despite all that had happened. Did I pick the best woman or what…?

 

Shaking his thoughts away, he turned his attention back to the actual question she had asked. “I think so, but I guess we won't know `till we go snoopin' around. If we find the flower, I guess we'll know…” he answered, shrugging.

 

Kagome nodded, and she began to walk toward the lake again, squinting to see if she could spot the pink flower in the midst of the cascades. Kouga laughed gently, and then walked into the water. He had gotten as far as his knees when he abruptly removed his armor, revealing his chiseled chest, glistening from the water that still clung to him when he was last in the water. He tossed it into the grass, noticing Kagome staring at him. He smiled wickedly, and Kagome blushed. She hadn't meant to ogle, but now that they had reached their destination, things seemed a little more easygoing. The wolf demon turned back to the waterfall, but Kagome's eyes never left his body. Instead of a well-defined chest, she now was glaring at his muscular back. She felt a heat rise in her body, pooling in her lower stomach. Kouga, sensing her arousal, tilted his head so that she could only see the very corner of a very satisfied grin. Deciding that two could play at this game, Kagome began to step into the lake as well. Kouga could hear her delicate footfalls as she entered the water, and he waded deeper, stopping only when the water level reached his chest.

 

Kagome walked further into the rippling water. She had suddenly become aware of the fact that Kouga could sense when she was feeling this way, this heated, excited feeling. Well, why not? His senses are just as good as InuYasha's, he's just not as dense as InuYasha… Suddenly, a wave of nervousness came over her. Did he know every time I felt this way? Ohmigosh! She took in a sharp breath of air. Kouga turned, looking worried.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked, wading towards her.

 

“Y-yeah, I just, um… stepped on a rock…” she lied, lifting her leg so she could see her foot.

 

She hopped a little, finally losing her balance to the waves in the water. She was chest-high in the lake, so it wasn't far until she dropped under the surface. Kouga laughed, lunging forward and grabbing her arms. He lifted her, and the miko sputtered as she took in some more air. Without warning, the wolf prince suddenly lifted Kagome up, scooping her into his arms. He used one hand to grab her foot and examine it.

 

“It looks fine… good thing it didn't cut you…” he said, looking relieved.

 

Such a little thing, but he was still concerned… Kagome smiled, looking him deep into his sparkling blue eyes. They danced a little, and Kagome wondered what he might be so delighted about. She self-consciously checked herself without breaking the lock of their eyes. Except for my bangs being in my eyes, I don't think there's anything…Kagome suddenly became very aware of the fact that she was still wearing her bra and panties.

 

And nothing else.

 

Her face reddening, Kouga figured that she probably just noticed that she was practically naked. She had placed an arm over her chest, the other trailing down her stomach, protecting her underwear and its' contents from his eyes. She glared at Kouga, her forehead creasing into a frown.

 

“Yeah… I had to take off your clothes when you overheated, then the waterfall and everything…” he explained.

 

He sounded not only sincere, but she felt a hint of worry in his voice. He's probably still concerned about me fainting… Forgetting her embarrassment, Kagome placed both arms around the wolf demons' neck.

 

“I'm okay. Really,” she told him, her eyes softening.

 

Kouga nodded. Kagome suddenly reached forward for what she had meant to be a quick, simple kiss, but the warm water, the embrace, and Kouga's chiseled, glistening chest kept her lips lingering softly. They were barely touching, but Kagome thought her head would explode, with the blood rushing in her ears and her heart pounding so quickly she thought it might break out of her body. The kiss was so intense, but so soft, she couldn't help staying like that. But Kouga thought differently. Quickly, he grabbed her head, and pushed her lips hard against his. Her head swirled with thoughts and emotions until they were all so jumbled, her mind went blank. She only had one thought. I want him.

 

Kagome, finding herself, sought out his tongue, and he was all too happy to find hers. She ran her hand up to his hair, releasing it from its' tie. Kouga broke the kiss, a puzzled look on his face. Kagome looked at him tenderly, then watched her hand as it ran through his hair. It slid smoothly through the dry hair, and then caught as it reached the wet strands. She grabbed the hair, and surprised the wolf demon by kissing him strongly, instantly searching for his tongue. She felt the points of his fangs as she moved around in his mouth, tasting him, and a wave of heat ran through her body, followed by the chills. Her other hand, which was currently around Kouga's neck, drifted down, running along his collarbone, then his arm, and finally resting on his chest. Kouga instinctively pulled her tight, and it made Kagome run her nails over his chest. He emitted a low, guttural growl, and the sensation made the priestess' lips tingle. It made her want to do it again. So she used her other hand to leave his hair and reach around to his back. Once she had her hand positioned, she wriggled from his grasp, placing her feet on the floor. She smiled coyly, and he grabbed her, wrapping his arms around her. Kouga had never felt so aroused, and he wasn't going to let her get away that easily. To his surprise, she accepted his embrace; he even thought she may have tightened her grip on him. He lifted a hand, running it through her hair, then using it to push all her hair to her right side, draping it around her shoulder. She wondered what he was doing, but she found out very soon. He kissed her lightly, then wandered to her jaw line, over to her ear, where he lingered when he heard her gasp as he sucked her earlobe gently. She wavered, and he continued to trail kisses, reaching a spot on her neck where he knew the blood flow was abundant. He kissed her there first, then sucked gently. Kagome whimpered, and he took this as a cue. He opened his mouth, and gently bit, letting his fangs scrape softly against her tender flesh. Kagome reacted, digging her nails into his back. Kouga arched forward, rubbing against her, and biting a little harder in a different area. She moaned, moving her hands around, unable to find something to do with them. One of her hands finally rested in his hair, pulling it slightly, again coaxing a growl from the wolf demon.

 

She loved when he made that sound, and she wanted to explore, to find different ways of making him growl. So she used her mouth to wander over his skin, starting with his lips. She kissed him, reverting to biting his lower lip. She moved to his neck, biting softly, making him press harder into her. She could feel the hardness of his member against her thigh, and she found it strange that it made her burn more intensely. So her mouth wandered to his sensitive ears, and she nibbled and licked gently. He growled again, and Kagome smiled to herself. Found another one…She placed her other hand on his neck, and moved her mouth to his shoulder, kissing and biting. He tossed his head back in pleasure, watching her as she bid to please him. He felt empowered at that moment, and used his hand to cup one of her breasts. With no objections, he caressed it, focusing on her nipple, which was hardening with his touch. He used a claw to trace around it on top of the white lace. Kagome moaned, so he leaned down to take the nipple in his mouth, sucking gently. A bolt of electricity shot through her body, as she cried out gently, rocking her hips towards his, rubbing her body against his member. In return, this made Kouga go wild with want. Now he pushed into her, one hand on her lower back, pushing her into him, biting her pink nipple through the cloth, a fang brushing against her breast though the lace. Now wanting the interaction to be unhindered, Kagome threw her hands to her back, unhooking the bra easily. The demon seemed to understand what she was doing, and grinned that wolfy grin of his while running a hand up her arm, grasping the strap that lay on her shoulder. He tugged down, exposing her left breast. His bright blue eyes widened, and Kagome could feel his hardness pulse against her thigh. She looked at him coyly, trailing a nail down his shoulder and down his arm. Kagome really looked at him, glistening and muscular. She realized how different, how exotic he looked, and she felt the flames within her burn more brightly, making her very warm.

 

He removed the bra completely, throwing it towards the shore. Kagome took the hand he used to throw the garment and guided it to her breast, gasping when he took it strongly. He bent again, taking the pink, erect nipple into his mouth, biting a little harder, and Kagome cried out in pleasure. The fire within Kouga burned brighter, and he lowered his body so that he throbbed against her panties. She wrapped her legs around him, bringing their sensitive parts even closer to each other. Kouga hungrily devoured her breasts, switching from one to the other, suckling and nibbling, making Kagome moan with pleasure. She lifted herself a little, making their body parts rub, then she lowered herself. He froze, enjoying the little waves of pleasure the movement caused. Noticing this, Kagome did it a few more times, applying more pressure. The wolf prince closed his eyes and swallowed hard, and she realized that her own movements were making her tingle as well. So she did it slower, more deliberately. She threw her head back, enjoying the sensations, and Kouga opened his eyes to get a good view of his beautiful Kagome.

 

He attempted to touch her face, but instead, she took his finger in her mouth, sucking gently. Once again, she felt him throb, and she manipulated her body to rub against it. He groaned, and she delighted in the pleasure and pain they were both experiencing. He grabbed her, pulling her close, and kissed her deeply. She ran her hand through his hair again, and he held her face with both hands, not wanting to ever let go.

 

Suddenly, Kagome broke away, releasing her grip on his waist and running towards the shore. Kouga stood, confused, until the miko turned, laughing as she ran towards the grassy bank. He smiled, realizing it was a game. She had hoped to gain a sufficient lead, but the propulsion from his shard-powered legs was strong, and he caught her in a few seconds. She laughed as he turned her, kissing her neck. She had accomplished what she had planned. They were almost on dry land, the sparkling water only a little above their knees. Kouga turned his attention back to her lips, and he rubbed a thumb across them before devouring her lips. Kagome stepped back, still engaged in her kiss, and managed to take a few steps before she stepped on something hard, and she fell over backwards. She laughed, sputtering water as she reached back, attempting to climb further towards the bank. When her rear stuck itself in the sand of the lake and she could go no further, she stayed there, propped up on her elbows in just a few inches of water. Kouga had been watching her scramble, and figured he would give her time. She seemed ready-but nervous. Now that she was still, he reached out, offering to pull her up. She took his hand, but he was surprised to feel her tug his arm down, towards her. The look in her eyes told him that he should obey, and he lowered himself. Kagome shook her head and crooked her finger at him, telling him to `come hither' with her body language. He smiled, fully lowering himself so that he was leaning over her dominantly, his legs over hers, his arms trapping her in the sand. Pleased, Kagome reached up, pulling his head towards her, and she kissed him again. Kagome leaned back until her head rested in the sand, barely in the water. Her hair swished in the water, trailing around her body, mixed with Kouga's now free-falling hair. Their hair intertwined as their bodies did, slithering like little snakes, curling around each other in a mass of darkness. Getting comfortable, Kouga lowered himself until his weight rested on Kagome, pressing their bodies together. She noticed the extra weight, but it was comforting, not heavy, and she placed a few kisses on his angular jaw bone. He touched her face with one hand, leaving the other to do as it pleased - and Kagome's breast is what pleased it. She rocked against him; the stimulation combined with the air blowing over them so pleasing that she wanted more, more. Kouga let his lips glide to where his hand was, taking her erect nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. She moaned and bucked again, this time feeling his hardness when she was pressed tight against him. He pushed against her, and the pressure drove the priestess insane with need. She needed something… she felt like she was empty, and needed to be filled. She needed to be filled… with him. She needed… needed him.

 

Her mind racing, Kagome struggled with her panties, trying to push them down. But the wet satin was clinging harder to her than the wolf demon was. Kouga, seeing her plight, slid his hand down to where hers was, feeling the string that ran across her hip. He smiled wickedly, sliding his hand further south. When his hand reached her spot, she bucked wildly with the new sensation - it felt like a fire, lightning bolt, and blizzard all rolled in one - and moaned, letting him know that she wanted more. He applied more pressure, allowing his fingers to rub little circles into her, and she couldn't help but arch her back and squirm helplessly, whimpering softly with each stroke. He finally allowed her to catch her breath, knowing that she would lose it again soon, anyways. He turned his attention back to the clingy fabric. He was about to rip them right off - it would have taken little effort, really - when Kagome stilled his hand with her own. She guided it to the offending string, and hooking his claw around it, pulling down. He paused; Kouga would have kept pulling had he not been so intoxicated by the sight and smell of her. He had known how aroused she had been, but the clothing had apparently been hiding it. He became drunk with the scent of her want. She was ready, for him, and he wanted her so badly it hurt. He finished pulling the green cloth off her, tossing it to the side, and she scooted a little closer to the grass, her head barely in the water now. He resumed his position above her, and Kagome felt the years of pain, of unacceptance, of feeling like a stand-in, melt away. She smiled up at Kouga's hazy blue eyes, and knew what he knew. She was her. She wasn't Kikyou. She wasn't Kikyou's replacement, nor was she her `reincarnation'. She was simply Kagome, and Kouga wouldn't have it any other way.

 

He leaned against her, and Kagome could feel his hardness against the very spot that cried for it. She ached, she wanted it so bad. But Kouga was taking his time. Is he afraid of hurting me? Is he not sure he wants to do this? Perhaps he is having second thoughts? No, she thought, that wasn't it. She searched his eyes with her own, and she thought she saw regret, no, uncertainty… Was he suspicious of her loyalty? Maybe he was still insecure, since he knew she had cared for InuYasha, and things had happened so quickly. No, that wasn't it either. She wanted to ask him, but she didn't want it to ruin anything, either. She had a habit of ruining things when she spoke. Attempting to toss it aside, she reached up gingerly, pulling him towards her, and kissed him softly.

 

He lovingly reciprocated, wondering why she had been so tense. Perhaps she was unsure of the next step, or perhaps she didn't actually want to take that step. Or maybe she was afraid to. He wasn't afraid of hurting her. On the contrary, he was afraid she was going to hurt him. He was afraid she was going to do this, then run back to InuYasha the first time she sees him. But how could he know what was going to happen? He felt her kiss become more urgent, needier. He searched the confines of her mouth, tasting her, and felt her rock her hips into his. He still didn't know if she was sure, which is precisely why he was so shocked by her next move. She reached down between them, searching under his pelt, and grabbed his shaft. She was shocked, feeling how large it was. She hadn't known what it was going to be like, but now, holding its' considerable size, she felt nervous. It pulsed under her touch, and Kouga's eyes widened, searching her half-closed, serene, chocolate colored eyes. She smoothly guided his throbbing member towards her opening, giving it a stroke.

 

“Gnn…” Kouga closed his eyes, unable to contain the pleasure she had brought him with a simple movement.

 

Kagome smiled, doing it a few more times, watching his face contort with satisfaction and moaning. She felt it harden with each stroke, pulsing with each advance. She stopped, and panting, Kouga opened his eyes, looking into hers. She positioned the head where she needed it to be, and looked at him dreamily, hungrily. She rocked her hips a little, aching for the release of all the pressure she was holding. He could see the desire, the need, the primal urging she had for this, and knew she was ready.

 

So he thrust into her. She cried, feeling like her body was being ripped apart. Alarmed, Kouga stopped. He had felt her virginity break, and he wanted to soothe her, to ease her pain, but he knew the only way to do this was to keep going. Kagome was literally crying now, not an all-out cry, but the tears were falling. He reached out, caressing her face, and kissed her softly, remaining inside her.

 

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked her.

 

“N… no. Keep going…” she replied shakily.

 

He understood, so he kissed her instead, softly, waiting for her to elevate the intensity. As the tears subsided, she interrupted the kiss, looking deep into the ocean that was Kouga's eyes. To her surprise, they were quivering, as if he were afraid. She brushed his hair out of his face, noticing the cold sweat that had accumulated on his brow. Again, she noted his striking looks; he seemed so foreign, with his fangs, pointed ears, and let's not forget the tail. But he was so familiar, so regular, that he wasn't so unusual. He was just… Kouga. She smiled, gazing into his eyes again, and the heat began to resurface. She kissed him softly, and after a few moments, she increased the pressure, kissing him more needily. Kouga sensed that the pain had subsided, and searched for her tongue. Their passion grew as they continued to devour each other. To his surprise, Kagome pushed up, allowing him to be pushed deeper within her. She winced, and he moaned with pleasure. Realizing that she wanted to continue despite the pain, he withdrew, and lunged forward again, making each of them make their appropriate noises. He continued, slowly, thrusting and pulling out, and within a few minutes, the pain had left, and was replaced by a warmth, a pressure that was building in her. She began to moan, slithering around in the water like a serpent. Kouga noticed her pleasure and picked up speed.

 

“Nnn… more…” she gasped breathily.

 

Happy to comply, Kouga became more forceful, pushing harder. Kagome rocked her hips in rhythm with his, and she felt the pressure build. Aching to relieve that pressure, she pushed up harder, and Kouga matched her force. He moaned, arching his back and leaning up on his arms so that he could look down upon the raven-haired miko below him. He noticed how prettily her cheeks flushed; they were like plums, much deeper than when she was embarrassed. He loved the way she looked right now, and tried to preserve the moment, slowing his pace. Kagome opened her eyes, wondering why he was slowing. She looked at him questioningly, and he smiled, driving himself deeper and making Kagome moan and close her eyes in delight. He watched her face contort as he tried thrusting from different angles, and enjoyed the noises she made. Suddenly, he felt the surge that told him that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

 

“K - Kagome… I… can't last much longer…” he panted.

 

“Mmm… just… a little… longer…” she breathed.

 

“Gnn… I'll try…” he replied, struggling for air.

 

Kagome clawed at the wolf demon's back, watching him squirm under her touch. She reached up and caressed his face, and he turned, taking her finger in his mouth and biting gently with his fangs. She whimpered, and he released her hand, which she trailed down his chest. He pulled almost completely out, stopping. Kagome looked up at him, pouting. He grinned, and he plunged into her, making her cry out. He resumed a normal rhythm, and Kagome began to moan more urgently, close to her climax. Kouga, unable to hold out for too long, sped up his momentum. Suddenly, she grasped Kouga's forearms.

 

“Ah… Oh, oh, oh…” she gasped.

 

Kouga grinned wickedly, and he continued to thrust harder.

 

“Gnn… K… Kouga!” she cried out, arching her back.

 

The wolf prince, content with her pleasure, continued to follow her into bliss. With a few more thrusts, he reached his brink, spilling into her. He collapsed, laying on top of Kagome, and they both struggled to catch their breath. As their breathing normalized, Kouga leaned down to kiss her. She smiled at him, brushing his bangs off of his sweat-caked forehead.

 

“Mmm… That was incredible,” Kagome sighed.

 

Kouga chuckled, rolling off to the side slowly and pulling out of her. “Yeah, it was…”

 

They lay there for a while, touching and caressing each other and laughing softly.

 

“Well, maybe we oughta actually look for that flower…” he laughed.

 

Kagome nodded, but stayed where she was. Kouga lifted himself, standing in the water. He appeared to be thinking of something, then offered Kagome his hand. She looked at him lazily, twirling her hair.

 

“Wanna join me for a bath?” he asked.

 

“Mmm… sounds good. But where are my things?” she said, alarmed.

 

Kouga thought for a moment, and Kagome could see that he had remembered where it was. He nodded. “Your bag is back up at the top of the waterfall. Don't move.”

 

Without haste, he used the power of the Shikon shards in his legs to dart past her, accidentally spraying her with water. She frowned as she wiped the water out of her eyes, then went back to basking in the sun, enjoying the feeling that had come over her. She had never felt so satisfied, so… content. She giggled to herself, suddenly thinking of what had just happened. Well, why not? she thought. I'm 17, and he's sooooo handsome. And he loves me. And of course, I love him. I probably should have waited until I finished high school, but I think I'm old enough. And mama always told me I would know when it was right. She giggled again.

 

“What's so funny?” Kouga asked.

 

She looked over at him, noticing her big yellow pack over his shoulder. He slid the strap down his arm, placing the bag on the ground behind Kagome. She thanked him, and he nodded. Then suddenly, he was in the air. He landed with a splash in the water. Kagome sat up, noticing a patch of green in the lapping water. She reached for it and realized that it was her underwear. She tossed them unto the grass, then shouted to Kouga.

 

“Kouga? Could you see if you find my bra?” she yelled. When he gave her a puzzled look, she tried to explain. “The white… lacy thing that was, um, covering me before?”

 

He nodded, and waded around a bit before seeing it a few inches under the surface a few feet from where Kagome was.“Good thing for that great wolf vision, huh?” she laughed.

 

“Yeah. My vision picks up all kinds of things,” he taunted. “And some things are just so beautiful, I just can't stand it,” he cooed.

 

She smiled at him. “Well, there better be only one of those,” she teased.

 

“Kagome, ever since I met you, it's only been you,” he said softly.

 

He offered her his hand again, and this time she took it. He lifted her onto her feet, and she immediately ran into the water, diving when she got to a safe depth. Kouga snickered, then ran into the water himself. He joined her, and they splashed each other and played for a while. Finally, Kagome went back to the shore to retrieve her shampoo and soap, bringing them back into the water. Kouga watched as she poured some of the sweet-smelling goo into her hand and rubbed it into her hair. To his amazement, it became a flurry of white bubbles. Kagome, seeing the shocked look on his face, explained what shampoo was, then dipped under the surface, rinsing the stuff from her locks. She swam underwater to where he was, then surfaced. She had popped up in front of him, her bangs drooping over her eyes. Kouga wiped her bangs away and kissed her. She giggled, traveling to shallow water. There, she cleansed herself with the soap and walked back to her bag, placing the things back into one of the pockets. She jumped back into the water, returning to Kouga while washing the soap from her body. He scooped her up, and they laughed together. Kagome dipped her head back into the water, and Kouga kissed her neck.

 

“Hey, let's not start that again!” she laughed.

 

“Aww, why not?” Kouga pouted.

 

Kagome brought her head up, glancing at the waterfall. She gasped, getting Kouga's attention. He looked in the direction she was facing, squinting in his need to find what she saw. He scanned the cascade, glimpsing something pink atop one of the rocks that jutted out from the falling water. They looked at each other, then back at the pink speck. Then back at each other.

 

“Well, I guess we found the flower…” Kouga said.

 

Kagome nodded. “Well, we better go see if it's star-shaped,” she added.

 

A few minutes later, Kagome was clothed in her pink dress, standing on the bank near the cliff that held the waterfall. She watched as Kouga stood at the top of the falls, looking down at the rock that held the plant they hunted. From his place on the grass, he jumped. Kagome watched as he landed neatly, a foot on either side of the flower. He called down to her that it was the one they had been searching for.

Chapter End Notes:
Eh heh.... my first lemon ever.  So sorry if it's not to your liking...  ^_^;