[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: [Kouga/Kagome] Kagome, fed up with InuYasha's inability to choose between Kikyou and herself, goes back to her time. After a week, and InuYasha doesn't come, she goes back to the feudal era and finds none other than Kouga waiting for her - and he needs her help again!
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Adult, Romance > Kouga/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Mom, Kirara, Kouga, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Souta Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 44082 Read: 88593
Published: 15 Sep 2007 Updated: 31 Oct 2007
Story Notes:
Kagome remebers why she went back home, and worries about the fact that InuYasha hasn't come for her.

1. Chapter 1 by PitaBread [Reviews - 3] (1070 words)

2. Chapter 2 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (1128 words)

 

 A/N: Sorry it's short.  Whenever there's a short chapter, it's because I simply accomplished what I had wanted to in that chapter. 

3. Chapter 3 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (1995 words)

 

Kouga asks Kagome for help with his sick tribe, and she has a big fight with InuYasha.

4. Chapter 4 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (1754 words)

 

Stubborn InuYasha refuses to go after Kagome, and gets mad when Kouga pays her a little extra attention. She announces to her friends that she will be going to Kouga's den to help his tribe, and they start their journey.

5. Chapter 5 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (2518 words)

 

Kouga and Kagome arrive at the home of the Yourouzouku tribe, and survey the damage. They come up with a plan, but they get sidetracked when a young member of the clan becomes very ill. It's almost winter, so the mountain rivers are very cold, and Kagome gets quite a scare...

6. Chapter 6 by PitaBread [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5730 words)

 

Kagome spends some time with Kouga, and thinks about her feelings for him. Deciding that she does have feelings for him, she explores them; and they encounter some trouble...

7. Chapter 7 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (2789 words)

 

Kagome finds out what happened to her, and InuYasha faces HIS feelings. But he also smells Kagome's blood, and panics, rushing towards the mountains where the Yourouzouku live.

8. Chapter 8 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (4792 words)

 

A first kiss brings rejection for Kagome, and emotions run wild. Things aren't helped when InuYasha finds them, wanting to take Kagome back...   Some adult themes (not really lemony)

9. Chapter 9 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (3380 words)

 

The new couple heal AND heat things up, but Kouga doesn't let it get too far, as he is still guarded about Kagome's feelings for InuYasha. They begin the trip to find the rare pink flower, and stop by Kaede's village along the way...  SEMI-LEMONY

10. Chapter 10 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (3690 words)

 

On their journey, things heat up again for the pair, but this time they're stopped by emotions...

SEMI-LEMONY

11. Chapter 11 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (5075 words)

 

Still traveling, the pair think they have a lead. But Kagome isn't feeling well, and Kouga makes a scary mistake...

12. Chapter 12 by PitaBread [Reviews - 0] (5081 words)

 

WARNING: LEMON!!!!!

Finding Hinna Lake, the couple take some time off, and use it as "recreational" time...

12. Chapter 12 by PitaBread [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5080 words)

 

WARNING: LEMON!!!!!

Finding Hinna Lake, the couple take some time off, and use it as "recreational" time...