- Text Size +
Chapter 6

Shippo’s Demise

As the day passed a large ogre came upon Sesshomaru’s team, and this one was like Naraku only more powerful. While Jaken and Sesshomaru fought the ogre, Kouga had left, and an hour later, a large accumulation of bugs appeared where Kagashe and Shippo were training. Kagashe said, “This place always did smell of bugs.” She then pulled out the Tetsaiga, and Shippo got behind Kagashe. Kagashe ran at the bugs and began to destroy them with the sword, but was not getting anywhere. “Where is that uncle of mine when I need him?” Kagashe yelled, not noticing that the bugs were heading strait for Shippo.
Meanwhile, Sesshomaru and Jaken had finally destroyed the ogre, and Sesshomaru said, “Wait with Rin, I’ll be back.” Jaken said, watching him leave, “Not again.” Kagashe who had finally defeated the bugs on her side said, “Shippo, lets get out of here.” When Shippo didn’t answer, Kagashe turned around. “Shippo!?” Kagashe yelled. There were bugs surrounding an enlarged body. “You bugs are going to pay!” Kagashe yelled. Her anger was starting to rise, and she put up her sword. Kagashe yelled, “Iron Stealer!” As more bugs than usual were killed, Kagashe noticed their attack formation, and realized that she didn’t have the power to kill them all. Just then Sesshomaru showed up; Sesshomaru said, “Kagashe!” Kagashe turned and immediately got flat on the ground, because Sesshomaru had the Tensaiga drawn. Sesshomaru said, “Behold, Dragon Strike,” and all the bugs were destroyed. Kagashe sat up, and Sesshomaru walked over to Kagashe, who was trying to control her emotions. “Kagashe, lets go, I’ll walk you home,” Sesshomaru said. Kagashe got up and the two left.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters; I do not own the idea.  They belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Akira Toriyama.  Kagashe I created.