- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please read and review.
Chapter 2

Captured

It’s been almost a year since Naraku was killed. Kanincha has made clay soldiers, and those soldiers made a tall building. Most everyone has been forced to go underground and get in tunnels. They leave only to get food and water.
Kikyo was walking down a road, when an orangutan demon attacked. Kikyo pulled her arrow, and destroyed it.
After she demolished the demon, an evil laugh started, and Kanincha appeared. Kikyo drew her bow and arrow once again, and asked, “Is this all Naraku’s doing?” “Are you still worried about that stupid-o?” Kanincha asked, as one of her guards broke the bow Kikyo had. “Take her in, we can use her as bait,” Kanincha said. As Kanincha’s shadow crept over, Kouga was on his way to alert Inuyasha of what was going on.
An hour later Inuyasha and Kaede were talking, and Kaede said, “Inuyasha if ye truly want to get on with life, then ye must break the bond ye have with my sister, Kikyo.” Inuyasha got off the fence, and left. Kagome had just woken up, when Inuyasha came in. Kagome looked up and said, “What are you going to do about Kikyo? I can’t break it.” “I know. Don’t worry it’ll be broken, I have to break it,” Inuyasha said. “Okay, good luck,” Kagome said. Inuyasha nodded, and left.
About thirty minutes later, Kouga showed up with Ginta and Hakakaku. “Where’s that mangy dog?” Kouga asked. Kagome said, “He left to break the bond with Kikyo thirty minutes ago.” “What!?” Kouga said, “There isn’t any time to lose, Ginta, Hakakaku, watch after Kagome.” Kouga then sped off.
Meanwhile, Inuyasha had caught Kikyo’s scent, and was following it, when he ran into Kanincha’s guards. “Get out of my way, or else,” Inuyasha yelled, grabbing his sword. Just then Kanincha, and 1000 more guards snuck up; prepared to also battle him from behind. Inuyasha turned to face them, and said, “Well, if that’s the way you want to play it.” He then pulled his sword out and Kanincha’s guards attacked. Kikyo yelled, who was in Kanincha’s hands, “Inuyasha, your daughter’s name will be Kagashe.” Kanincha said, “Shut-up for good Kikyo.” Inuyasha said, “Kik…yo!” A guard hit him from behind, and another swatted the sword from his grasp, making it fly towards Kaede’s village. Once he was out, Kanincha killed Kikyo, and said, “Throw her into the miasma river, and take him to the building.” The guards blinked, and Kanincha said, “She is of no further value.”
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not own the idea, it belongs to Akira Toriyama.  I created Kanincha.