- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Prepare yourself for the final installment of the Kagashe Trillogy, Kagashe's Return!
Chapter 11

The Final Search

It has been a few years since Rin and Jaken were killed and Inuyasha, Kagome, Kagashe, and Myoga were all heading towards the well. (Flashback) “Well, well if it isn’t the boogie-man!” Kagashe said. “Gross what is this… thing?” Kagome asked. “Well Ciro, obviously,” Kagashe said. “You must be Kagashe,” Ciro said. “Oh, I see, you’re looking for Kanincha, but can’t find her so you want to kill us, and steal the time machine. Your song and dance is as old as time,” Kagashe said. Ciro took out Sounga Jr. and Kagashe aimed her arrow at Ciro, shooting him in the eye. “Let’s destroy this creep before he takes the arrow out,” Kagashe said. Kagome prepared her bow and arrows, Kagashe took out the Tetsaiga, and Inuyasha took out the Tensaiga. Ciro was turned to ashes, and Kagashe, Inuyasha, and Kagome headed to the well.
When they got to the well, they had a surprise, because Sanku and Kirara were sitting by the well. Kagome saw them and said, “Sanku? Sanku where have you been? We thought you were dead.” Sanku got off the grass and said I would have been had Master Mushi not grabbed me. Is this Kagashe?” “Yes, and InuYasha has been in the building,” Kagome said. Sanku’s eyes widened with shock, but said, “I guess you’re going to head to your parents’ world.” “Yeah, but just until I can get some supplies,” Kagome said. “Can I join you when you get back?” Sanku asked. “Of course you can,” Kagome said, cutting Inuyasha off. Kagome, Kagashe, and Inuyasha jumped in the well, and Sanku and Kirara sat back down on the grass.
On the other side, Souta, who had grown up, had a daughter by the name of Kaja and a wife by the name of Hitomi, and he was walking around outside, when Kagashe, Inuyasha, and Kagome came out. Souta looked over when he heard the door open, and said, “Inuyasha, Kagome!” “Uh, Souta?” Kagome said. Souta ran over to them and hugged her. Kagome hugged him back and Souta let go. “Is this Kagashe?” Souta asked. “Yes it is,” Kagome said. Just then Kaja came in from school; she had Souta’s hair, but Hitomi’s eyes. The five of them went inside, and talked for a while; Kagashe’s grandmother came in and said, “Kagome, welcome home!”
Three hours later, Inuyasha, Kagashe, and Kagome left to go back to the feudal era, with supplies. Sanku and Kirara got up, and Inuyasha looked to the west once everyone was out of the well. “What is it?” Kagome asked. “It smells like Naraku,” Inuyasha said. “Calm down its probably just Kagura,” Kagome said. “What?!” Inuyasha steamed. “Inuyasha if it wasn’t for Kagura, Kagashe would probably be dead now. She took Kagashe to a safe distance after Sesshomaru knocked Kagashe out to save her,” Kagome said. Just then a heavy breeze blew, and Kagura appeared, with a five year old boy. The boy had a crescent moon, red eyes, a white kimono, and a sword at his side. “Hello I figured it was time Kagashe met her cousin, Shanaru, and I would also like to join you,” Kagura said. Kagome said “Of course the more the merrier.” Kagura nodded, and said, “Shanaru, meet your cousin Kagashe, your uncle Inuyasha and your aunt Kagome.” After they talked for a while, Kagome said, “So let the final search begin.” But what she didn’t know was what was in store for them.








To be Concluded…
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not own the idea, it belongs to Akira Toriyama.  Kagashe, Kanincha, Ciro, Sanku, and Shanaru I created.  Hope you enjoyed the first two parts of The Kagashe Trillogy, because the next is even more fasinating.