- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Welcome to part 2 please read and review.
Chapter 1

The Beginning

Of the End

One crescent moon night, Inuyasha and Kagome were sitting next to each other in a hut. “Ah-choo!” Kagome sneezed. Inuyasha took off his cloak, and put it on Kagome. “You might want to stop eating those pickles, so you don’t catch anything or at least for now,” Inuyasha said. “Thanks, but someone is probably gossiping about me, that’s all,” Kagome said putting down the pickles. Inuyasha put his arm around Kagome, and she leaned her head up against him.
All of a sudden, a loud argument was heard. Inuyasha said, “Can’t they get control of her?” A young 10 year old girl stormed out of Lady Kaede’s house, which Inuyasha and Kagome were not in. The young girl had Sango’s appearance, but Miroku’s eyes; she wore a demon slayer outfit, but had prayer beads wrapped around her hand. Sango walked out of the hut, and yelled, “Sanku, come back.” Lady Kaede went to the doorway and Sango said, “What am I going to do with her?” “First, ye must calm her down, then ye decide,” Kaede said.
Meanwhile, deep inside a Miasma castle a human-like girl, with red hair and bright blue eyes and Naraku were arguing. “I gave you life, and I can take it away,” Naraku said. “That may have worked on Kagura, but it won’t work on me! If I die, so will you,” the girl said.
Kagura peered around the wall, but decided not to barge in. Kagura said, “So if Kanincha dies, then I am free.” Just then Kanna showed up. Kagura swiftly turned around, and said, “Why are you trying to scare me?” “It is time we go, Kanincha will kill Naraku, and then us if she gets a hold of us,” Kanna said. Kohaku heard the two talking, and went with them out of the castle. Naraku still hadn’t noticed the three of them leave, and annoyed Kanincha for the last time. Kanincha then killed Naraku, using a sword. Once outside, Kagura pulled a feather, and the three of them left on it.
Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Characters they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not own the idea it belongs to Akira Toriyama. 

Sanku and Kanincha I created.