- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha, no matter how much I wish I did. The characters belong to the wonderful Rumiko Takahashi. I make no money for my work…so this starving writer will have to deel!

Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay, I finally got his posted!! Please give me alot of reviews!!!!!

Kagome’s Point of View

 

“Dammit, Jaken take a bath” Inuyasha yelled.

“No” Jaken said sternly.

“Oh, Sesshomaru, you know I love you right? So make that rancid imp take a bath.” I asked sweetly.

“Jaken NOW!” the oh so stoic Sesshomaru said.

“Y…Yes mii lord, but I can’t swim”

“You’re a water imp and you can’t swim, how pathetic!” Sango giggled.

“Don’t insult me you insulate human!” Jaken squeaked!

 

Inuyasha grinned at me mischievously….”Hey Kagome, Sesshomaru I have an idea!”, still grinning evilly, “We can push him into the water, and if it cleanses him we can go get him. If not, after he drowns one of us can go and bath him. Then, Sesshomaru can bring him back with the Tensaiga, if he sees fit!”

 

I laughed cynically and Sesshomaru had an uncharacteristic smirk on his face. Before Jaken could spit out another word of plea, his butt met the unforgiving leather of Sesshomaru’s boot.

 

“My kami, the fish are dying! Look 1,2,3,4 all dead….gross!” Shippo pinched his nose in emphasis.

Jaken eyes widened, “Oh, Lord you wouldn’t let me drown...Would you?”

 

All eyes landed on the small figure flailing about in the water. “Well its either him die or let his stench kill us, because the flies aren’t leaving.” Miroku said between burst of laughter.

“Who’s going in after him?” everyone looked at me expectantly,”No, No, No!!!!! I’m not getting in that stagnant water I might get a disease, NO!” I yelled eyes widening in realization.

“Kagome you have to, Sango and Miroku haven’t yet healed, Shippo can’t swim, and me and lord Scary Pants over there will faint from the stench.” Inuyasha stated sounding like he actually thought something out….for once anyway.

“Oh, and I won’t *humph*”

 

I pulled off my cloths to reveal the little red bikini underneath. Seeshomaru’s eyes flashed a crimson red and I immediately knew what he was thinking. “Nope, if I have to do that,” I pointed innocently at the floating green blob, “not tonight, tomorrow or the next day! Not going to happen! I would be more than happy to heal you or place a charm on your senses to dull them, but I am not doing that…I’ll even clean you up later in the spring, if you like” I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, if I was going to play might as well throw out the whole deck. “Please, no!” I whispered. I looked up in his eyes and a grin spread across his face…

 

“Inuyasha, come!” he said, winking at me.

Everyone burst into laughter, well everyone except Inuyasha.

“Oh, hell no!”

We all knew it was coming, if only Inuyasha hadn’t tried to be helpful in a time of dire need. Sesshomaru did his signature eyebrow lift.

“Inuyasha help Jaken take a bath.”

 

Chapter End Notes:
love_amber