[Reviews - 80] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Why corrupt the Shikon Jewel one piece at a time when you can just corrupt the one who could purify all that beautiful evil and be done with it? Why lust after a dead priestess when you can have a live one?
Rated: X
Categories: Romance, Adult, Adult > Fetish, Romance > Naraku/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Naraku
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes
Word count: 54946 Read: 26696
Published: 24 Nov 2008 Updated: 20 Jan 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.   This will be a an attempt at the 36 prompts for LJ's 36iyerotictales - it's quite the challange and I truely hope it doesn't suck.    This story is considered AU (with canon-ish flavor per my usual) because I want everyone, and I mean everyone to know right now, that Kagome is not a minor in this little fiction. She may be inexperienced but she has reached majority. you will see her refered to frequently as a girl, but I'm 30 and my old man still refers to me as his girl, just so you are aware. I may be a freak - hell, I'm a huge freak but rules are rules and minors are strictly off-limits as this story is HIGHLY sexual and contains BDSM and what appears to be non-con, if only Kagome could convince herself that were true! :) IT IS NOT WORK-SAFE AND EARNS IT"S RATING.   Thank you - good night!

1. Giving Orders by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 46] starstarstarstarstar (422 words)

First Theme: Giving Orders

2. Love by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (904 words)

All previous content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply. Second theme: Love

3. Freedom/Restraint by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (683 words)
All pevious content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply. Third theme: Freedom/Restraint

4. Gentle by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1290 words)
All previous content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply. Fourth theme: Gentle

5. Rings/Jewelry by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1423 words)
All previous disclaimers and warnings continue to apply. THIS STORY EARNS ITS RATING - PLEASE BE ADVISED. Thanks

6. Voyeurism/Exhibitionism by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1231 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply.

7. Garden/Flowers by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1869 words)

All previous disclaimers and warnings continue to apply, only now I will add drug use to the list. I in no way condone the use of such substances other than in standard medical care when approriate. My interest is in fantasy only.

8. Hot Spring by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (2103 words)
All previous disclaimers and warnings continue to apply. THIS FIC IS NOT WORK SAFE AND IS EXPLICIT. Thank you! Please enjoy!

9. Discipline by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 3] (1785 words)

number 9....number 9... number 9....

Seriously, all previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. THIS STORY EARNS IT'S RATING!!! Should I be proud of that? Oh well.

10. Moonlight by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1371 words)

Theme #10: Moonlight 

All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Somehow, this chapter was inspired by Beethoven's Piano Sonata in C-sharp minor, called "Moonlight".

I'm sure, were he alive, he'd be so proud! :)

11. Silver and Gold by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1531 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. THIS STORY IS BOTH DARK AND EXPLICIT - IT EARNS IT'S RATING. Be advised - and please enjoy!

12. Blood by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1063 words)
All previous content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply. Please enjoy - oh and by the way, if you do enjoy - let me know! If this story is no one's cup of tea, I will quit posting it here, please just let me know. Thanks!

13. Hesitation/ Hesitating by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1166 words)
All previous content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply.

14. New by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1092 words)
All previous content disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Thanks for the feedback -  it is appreciated! :)

15. Blush by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1008 words)
And now for something completely different. It's...

16. Footsteps by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] (1653 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Please enjoy!

17. Comfort/Fear by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1590 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Please enjoy!

18. Lost and Found by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1018 words)
All previous content disclaimers and warning continue to apply. Pleasse enjoy!

19. Deep by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1775 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Please enjoy!

20. Spank by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1786 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Please enjoy!

21. Silk by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 2] (2501 words)
THIS CHAPTER IS VERY GRAPHIC - IT IS PURELY BLOOD, PAIN AND SEX. Please be warned. All previous content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply.

22. Giving In/Giving Up by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1346 words)
All previous disclaimers and caontent warnings continue to apply. Please enjoy!

23. Haunted by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1096 words)

All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply - only now I will add character death to the list - but to be fair, she was already dead to begin with. :)

24. Secrets by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] (1532 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continiue to apply. Implied character death - but no carnage yet. Not yet. Be warned :)

25. Behind by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] (1933 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Please enjoy.

26. Realization by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1489 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Please enjoy!

27. Out of Body by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1284 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Add to the list of my crimes: InuYasha's complete heartbreak. Why? It's cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee. LOL

28. Dreams by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] (1805 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings contine to apply. I've got the flu so I'm high on decongestants and my manic ass can barely concentrate as it is - I hope this doesn't suck too badly! Please enjoy!

29. Life and Death by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] (3259 words)

All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Multiple character deaths within or implied. Please be warned. Thanks and enjoy!

 I don't know what happened to the formatting the last time around...weird.

30. Flame by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] (1857 words)
All previous disclaimers and content warnings continue to apply. Please enjoy!

31. Going Without by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1189 words)
All previous content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply. Pleae enjoy!

32. Bound by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] (3076 words)
All previous content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply. Also there is a character death here and another character gets one hell of an ass-whooping. Enjoy it!

33. Special by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1332 words)
All previous content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply. Please enjoy!

34. Hunter and Prey or Hunted by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (3261 words)
 All together now... "All previous content warnings and disclaimers continue to apply - Please enjoy!" One more time...!

35. Overload / Too Much by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (504 words)
Warnings? Me? Surely you jest - I'm an angel, a saint! There could never be any explicit, violent sex or BDSM in any fic of mine! Never! :)

36. Set Free by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (719 words)

This is the end, beautiful friend...

All previous content warnings and disclaimers will apply one last time.