[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

You should never get into a drinking contest with a pro, especially if you're a cheap date. Song fic.


Rated: R
Categories: Humor, Adult, Humor > One-Shots Characters: Inu Yasha, Miroku
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2851 Read: 133
Published: 18 Nov 2008 Updated: 18 Nov 2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.   InuYasha's sword has always looked as though he's compensating for something - it's long, it's hard, it's curved and it has siver fur at its base. What else could it possbily be? I waslistening to this song and just had to write it down. Shoudl you like this sort of inuenndo, please see "Sword Envy" by King Baka - his work puts mine to shame, however I hope you enjoy!  This shamefull chapter in InuYasha's life takes place after the death of Naraku but before Kagome returns to the past.  Rated for adult situations and language.

1. I woke up this morning with a bad hangover and my penis was missing again by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (2851 words)

The inspiration for this twisted bit of fun is "Detachable Penis" by King Missile - remember that one? Funny shit, man.