[Reviews - 307] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sesshomaru has been looking for a way to get back at InuYasha ever since the Tetsaiga was left to him.  One day the opportunity finally knocks when he needs a girl that can see the jewel shards to help him find Naraku.  He takes Kagome captive and they both find themselves discovering a whole new side of one another.


Rated: X
Categories: Action/ Adventure, Romance, Adult, Adult > Fetish, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kikyo, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 50 Completed: Yes
Word count: 107190 Read: 122749
Published: 16 Nov 2008 Updated: 25 Feb 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended. 

1. Chapter 1 - InuYasha's Decision by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 137] starstarstarstarstar (1148 words)

I hope that this is well recieved.  I would love to hear some comments on it.  Again I in no way own rights to InuYasha  Rumiko Takahashi and Viz have that wonderful privilege.  If there are any suggetions please just let me know.  I do not recieve any money for the story or chapters in the story, but I do reserve the rights to my characters and story and if you would like to reproduce it please just ask.

2. Chapter 2 -The Intrusion by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1307 words)
Reviews are welcome on all chapters and stories... without feedback how will I ever give readers what they want!  I in no way own the rights to InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that privilege.  I do however own all of my characters, plots, and stories contained here.  I do not recieve any money from the stories posted here either.  If you wish to dupicate any part please ask me.

3. Chapter 3 - True Intentions by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1161 words)

Reviews and suggestions are welcome.  I in no way own Inuyasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that privilege, but I do reserve rights to my characters, plot, and story.  If you wish to duplicate please ask.

4. Chapter 4 - Tempers Rising by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1334 words)

Feedback is always appreciated.   Again I in no way own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor.  I do not recieve any money for my work here either.  I do reserve the rights to all my characters, plot lines, and stories if you wish to duplicate them I must insist that you ask.

5. Chapter 5 - Regrets by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1278 words)

Lovin the feedback as always.  By the way I do not own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz have that honor.  I do however own my characters, plots, and stories so if you wish to duplicate them please ask.

6. Chapter 6 - Visitors by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1372 words)
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I hope that you are enjoying the chapters. Oh and by the way I do not own Inuyasha that honor goes to Rumiko Takahashi and Viz. I do own my charaters, story, and plot line. If you wish to duplicate please ask.

7. Chapter 7 - The Attack by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1664 words)

Hope that you are all enjoying.  Feedback is always welcome.  Again I do not own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Vis hold that honor.  I do own all my charaters, plot lines and stories so if you wish to duplicate them please ask.

8. Chapter 8 - Friend of Foe by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2041 words)
I hope that you like this one i fought with it a bit.  By the way I in no way own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor.  I do own all my own characters, plots, and storylines.  If you wish to reproduce any part of this story please ask.

9. Chapter 9 - Exhaustion by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1429 words)
I in no way own Inuyasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor.  I do own my own characters, plots, and story.

10. Chapter 10 - Hojo's Close Call by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2721 words)

There have been some revisions to previous chapters as far as grammar and punctuation.  I in no way own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor, but I do own my characters, plot, and story line.

11. Chapter 11 - Panic by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1459 words)
I do not own InuYasha but I do own all of my charaters, plot lines, and stories.  I hope that you all enjoy.  Thanks for all the great reviews.

12. Chapter 12 - Discovering the City by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 0] (2264 words)
Hope that you all enjoy this one.  By the way, I don't own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor, but i DO own all of my characters, plotlines, and stories.  In other words if you would like to duplicate them please contact me.

13. Chapter 13 - The Secret of the Well by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1992 words)

I in no way own InuYasha, Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor, but I do own all my own characters, plots, and stories.  If you wish to duplicate them please ask.  Happy reading!

14. Chapter 14 - Compassion by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1708 words)

Hope that you all enjoy.  I don't own InuYasha, Rumiko Takahashi and Viz do.  I do own my characters, plot, and stories.  If you want to duplicate them please ask.

15. Chapter 15 - Face Off by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1826 words)

I do not own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor.  I do own all my characters, plots, and stories so if you wish to duplicate them please ask.

16. Chapter 16 - The Storm by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 1] (2886 words)
I in no way own InuYasha, Rumiko Takahashi and Viz do.  I do own all my origingal charaters, plots, and stories. 

17. Chapter 17 - Intruders by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 2] (1527 words)
I in no way own InuYasha, Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor.

18. Chapter 18 - A Secret Ally by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2253 words)

I in no way own InuYasha that honor is helb by Rumiko Takahashi adn viz.   I do own all my original characters, plots, and stories.  Happy reading.

19. Chapter 19 - The Plan by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1372 words)
I hope that you all like this one.  I don't own InuYasha, that honor is held by Rumiko Takahashi and Viz. I do own all my stories, characters, ect.

20. Chapter 20 - Searching for Answers by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1838 words)

Hope you like!  Nope still don't own InuYasha, not at all.  I do own this story though, yep I really do.

21. Chapter 21 - Questions of the Heart by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2182 words)

No I don't own InuYasha in case there is any confusion, Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor.  I do own all my characters, stories, and plots even though I am recieving no money for posting this on here.

22. Chapter 22 - Bittersweet Return by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2587 words)
Still don't own InuYasha, that would be Rumiko Takahashi and Viz.  Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

23. Chapter 23 - There Must Be a Way by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1298 words)
ATTENTION ARTISTS!  I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO ILLUSTRATE THIS STORY!  I do not own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Vis hold that honor.  I do own all my charaters, plot lines and stories so if you wish to duplicate them please ask.  Enjoy!

24. Chapter 24-Enemies in Need by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1575 words)
I do not own InuYasha, Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor.  I do however own my plots, characters, and stories.  I recieve no money for the posting of this story. 

25. Chapter 25 - Her Own Captive by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 3] (2127 words)

I don't own InuYasha.. not at all.  Rumiko Takahashi and Viz do in case you didn't know that because you were slightly InuYasha handicapped.

26. Chapter 26-Finding Out the Past by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1676 words)
I don't own InuYasha... that would be the almighty Rumiko Takahashi and Viz that have the honor.  My plots are my own though... yep they really are.

27. Chapter 27-Getting Along by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1396 words)
I don't own InuYasha... for further details refer to disclaimer at the begining of the story.  I do own my plot though... yep yep.

28. Chapter 28-Causing A Scene by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2049 words)

Still looking for a few more artists to illustrate some chapters.  I don't own InuYasha... see previous disclaimers. ect. ect.

29. Chapter 29-Miracle Island by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1557 words)

Hope you all like this one!  I am still looking for artists, and no I don't own InuYasha... not at all.

30. Chapter 30-The Goddess and The Demon by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2053 words)
I don't own InuYasha the almighty Rumiko Takahashi and Viz do, but I do own all of my own plots, and stories.  So no stealing!!!

31. Chapter 31-Secrets Unraveled by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2315 words)
I don't own InuYasha, Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor, nor do I get any money for the stories that I write here.  I do own my own plots though  so if you wish to use them please ask!

32. Chapter 32-Explanations by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 0] (2630 words)
I do not own InuYasha.... See previous chapter notes.

33. Chapter 33-Coming Together by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2985 words)

I do not own InuYasha.  NOT AT ALL.  Nor do I get any money for this story, not even a penny.

34. Chapter 34-Finding Closeness by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1946 words)
I do not own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor, but I do own all my own plots so if you want to use them please ask!

35. Chapter 35-Finding Fear by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3100 words)
I do not own InuYasha, Rumiko Takahashi and Viz hold that honor, but I do own all my plots and stories so if you want to reproduce them please ask!

36. Chapter 36-A Brother’s Love by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1987 words)

See previous disclaimers!!!

37. Chapter 37-Recovery and Learning by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3079 words)
I don't own InuYasha... see previous disclaimers.

38. Chapter 38-Patience and Planning by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2377 words)
I don't own InuYasha and get no money for the work contained within.  Rumiko Takahashi and Viz own the rights to InuYasha, they alone hold that honor.

39. Chapter 39-Unrest in the Castle by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2896 words)
I do not own InuYasha nor do I get any money for this work.

40. Chapter 40-Prophecy by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3032 words)
I do not own InuYasha that credit goes to Rumiko Takahashi and Viz.  I get no money for this work either. 

41. Chapter-41 Changing the Future and the Past by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3572 words)
I in no way own InuYasha... see previous disclaimers.

42. Chapter 42-Not Enough by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2178 words)
I do not own InuYasha, nor do I recieve money for these stories.  See previous disclaimers.

43. Chapter 43-Breaking the News by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 0] (3389 words)
I do not own InuYasha... See Previous disclaimers.

44. Chapter 44-Goodbye by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2761 words)

I don't own InuYasha or recieve any money from these works.  See previous disclaimers.

45. Chapter 45-Becoming One by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3966 words)
I do not own InuYasha nor do I make any money from these works.  No copyright infingement is intended.

46. Chapter 46-Battle by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4830 words)
The moment is finally here!!!  Hope you all like it.  I don't own InuYasha not at all, nor do I get any money from these works.

47. Chapter 47-Becoming Demon by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3052 words)
I don't own InuYasha... See previous disclaimers.

48. Chapter 48- Myoga's Confession by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2229 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

49. Chapter 49-Celebration by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1548 words)

The end has finally come.  I am posting this chapter and the epilogue, please let me know what you all thought. ~Maiko Anna

50. Chapter 50-Epilogue by Maiko Anna [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (238 words)

HEY ALL THANKS SO MUCH!!!  Please review these final chapters, and let me know any requests for future stories.  I am hard at work on my own original pieces, (I might actually become an author:-P), but I will not fail to contribute and update my fanfiction.  All your ideas are welcome.  LOVE YA ALL!