[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

What would you do if you suddenly found yourself in one of your wickedest dreams? What, you're awake? Pinch yourself again! Dark fic. AU with canon flavor.


Rated: X
Categories: Adult > Fetish, Adult Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3369 Read: 2232
Published: 10 Nov 2008 Updated: 10 Nov 2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.  I find myself inspired by challange prompts and then they get way out of hand. My self-discipline is obviously lacking. Bad hack writter! No cookie! This shameless piece of smut was inspired by LJ's inuerotica "quickie" challange, in which the first line of the fic had to contain the phrase, "it's your turn". It's all good  except it's only supposed to be 500 words or less. Whoops. See content warning prior to reading, please. This story earns its rating.

1. chapter 1 by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1718 words)

This story contains BDSM, adult language and is explicitly sexual smut. If this is not to your liking please go elsewhere. Thanks.

The characters involved in this fiction are of legal adult age for the activities they ultimately find themselves a part of. There are no minors in this fic.

I think I've yapped enough, don't you? Please enjoy.

2. Chapter 2 by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1651 words)