[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: InuYasha is an artist who takes in a stray dog. An attempt at some seasonal horror.
Rated: R
Categories: General > One-Shots Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1798 Read: 72
Published: 26 Oct 2008 Updated: 26 Oct 2008
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Originally written for inu_kaidan on LJ for their Halloween prompt: "Inugami". Unfortunately for me, I undershot the word count. The very grusome conjuration and vengefull ghost aspects of the Inugami myth as I understand it seem to fit nicely with InuYasha's personal Hell of losing his soul to his deadly youkai. This is AU and most certainly aims at being grisly and horrific. .

The title is a line from the poem American Prayer, by James Douglas Morrison.

This is not a happy story. Rated for adult concepts and language. Please be warned.

1. Like some strange, unfriendly guest you've brought to bed by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1798 words)