- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own the InuYasha charaters but I do take credit for the Julie and Jake. "My New even Weirder Life." is a book that I am writing on my own.  So, don't go trying to find in book stores because the only copy is at my house.
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story so be nice. The story of Jake and Julie will be told through out the story.

Tell me what you think. I want to know if its good or not

 

"Come on, Kagome we need to get back," InuYasha yelled at Kagome. "Well, I'm not leaving until I get some more stuff," Kagome yelled back.  InuYasha jumped in front of Kagome, "Don't you have enough stuff," inuYasha stopped and sniffed around, "Did you get a dog?"  Kagome looked at him strangely, "No, why?" He looked to bush "I smell something over there,"  Kagome walked to the bush and moved the branches to find a girl with blue hair and a muscular boy hiding.

"What do think your doing in there?" Kagome asked. The girl was the first to speak, "Look, this isn't what it seems.  We were hiding from these guys that were chasing us."  InuYasha looked at her with suspicion in his eyes," Why were they chasing you?"  The boy turned to the girl, "What do think, Julie? Should we tell them?"  Julie inspected InuYasha seeing his ears and claws, "Well, Jake it looks like they have secrets of their own. Its a long story so you might want to find somewhere to sit down."


InuYasha led them to the well house.  Once there he turned to the new comers, "Before you start I need to do one thing," Just then he pushed Julie and Jake into the well. "InuYasha! What are you doing?  You know that only you and me can go through the well." Kagome yelled at InuYasha. "Really, then why isn't there anything in the well?" He explained. "What?" Kagome looked down the well to find nothing, "Well, don't just stand there lets go." She said as she jumped in the well. "Finally!"

Once on the other side InuYasha found Julie looking at Shippo with curious eyes, "What are you?" She said as she poked his tail. He stared back at her with the same eyes, "I'm a fox demon. What are you?" he asked back. "Me? I'm a guardian and my boyfriend here, is a werewolf." 

 Shippo looked confused, "Whats a werewolf?" Julie turned to Jake, "Why don't you show him?" Right there Jake started growing dog ears, a tail, and claws.  Everyone but Julie, looked at him in amazement. Julie just smiled and said, "Aren't the ears cute."  "Are you stupid? Your friend here just turned into a wolf demon." InuYasha yelled at her. "Wolf demon? I just said he's a werewolf. Wolf demon, no. Werewolf, yes." "Why you little brat!" InuYasha was about to hit her on the head when there was a hand in the way. Julie slowly put his hand down, "I don't think you want to do that." InuYasha looked at his hand then at Julie, "Why aren't I angry?" Shippo and Kagome looked shocked. "I have the power to make people peaceful with one touch, but because your not human it didn't effect you as much." Julie explain.  "Can you teach me that?" asked Shippo. "Sorry this is a so called 'gift' that the Elders gave me. I can't teach it. I can only control it with these gloves." Thats when Kagome noticed Julie putting a glove back on her hand.

"You don't seem that greatful for this 'gift'." said InuYasha returning to his normal self.  Julie turn to him with tears in her eyes, "You try not being able to touch your family because if you do they won't notice anything. You try having to hurt your family so you can protected them. Do you know how hard it is having your life prefect, your happy, your friends are happy, your families happy, everyone is happy, and have it all just ripped from you, but you can't tell everyone why you have to hurt them." Jake came behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "But your boyfriend can touch you." Kagome said trying to cheer her up. "Yeah, but thats because a he's my true love." Julie explained.

"Aren't you a little young to be saying that you found your true love?" said Sango as she walked to the group,  "Hello! My name is Sango." Julie smiled, placed her hand out (gloves still on), "Yo! My name is Julie." Sango looked at her hand strangly, "What you guys don't shake hands around here?"  "Julie, where not in Canada." Jake told her. "Oh, right." Julie responed as she put her hand back down, "This my boyfriend Jake." Julie said as she stode beside Jake.

"Its nice to meet you." Sango replied, "Kagome, InuYasha, I just came to get you guys and Shippo of course, but I didnt know you were bring friends." Julie looked at Kagome, "Are we friends?" "I guess so." Kagome said at the thought of another girl in the group. "Aren't you a little trusting?" said InuYasha questionly "There is nothing wrong with that." Julie told him, "The more friends you have the least enemies you have." "But that gives your enemies more lives to threaten when they threaten you." InuYasha told her. "Ya, but if you have alot of friends thats lot more people to help you save those friends indanger." Julie replied as she walked over to Shippo, "Why don't you show Jake and me where we're going."

Shippo jumped on Jake's shoulder, "Don't mind InuYasha he has trust issues." "Thats okay, I'm use to people with trust issues.  Just look at my friend Taylor, when I first meet her she had no friends. Because of this she didn't know how to handle friend problems, so she would run from them, literally. I'd be talking to her about something I didn't like I'd try and move somewhere where we could talk and she'd be gone. Now she just goes silent at problems but she does listen without running. Well, except when when I try to talk about her finding him." Julie explained. "Him?" Shippo asked, "Who is that?"  "You know the one person your ment to be with. Your true love. For the guardians its the one person who isn't a fellow guardian that isn't effected." "Oh. Thats why you can touche, Jake." realnized Shippo. 

"Ya but I knew she was the girl for me before she even had her powers, before she knew me, more then some guy at her school." Jake said as Julie turn to hide her red cheeks. "Aww! You guys are so cute." said Kagome. "Ya! Forget what I said about you two being too young.  You guys are made for each other." Now both Julie and Jake turned a bright shade of red, but cause Julie was looking down she walked right into a tree. "Ow!" Was all Julie said as she rubed her nose.

"Your suppose to protect people but you can't even walk straight." grumpled InuYasha. "I deffintly can protect the world." Julie told him proudly. "Really, then prove it!" exlaimed InuYasha. Julie smiled an evil looking smile, "Sure, I'd love to. Draw your weapeon."

Chapter End Notes:
Pretty please leave reveiws. I need to know if I'm writing a werth while story.