[Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Kagome and InuYasha agree to particpate in a struggling village's desperate ritual. Enjoy some twistedly erotic Halloween fun!


Rated: X
Categories: Romance, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Sango
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5514 Read: 5796
Published: 21 Oct 2008 Updated: 21 Oct 2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended. All characters within this fiction are of legal consenting age for the activites they ultimately find themselves a part of. Any illegal actions that are depicted are not condoned or recommended by the author. Lord knows, do not take any such advice on how to have a good time!

Rated for explicit sexual content, drug use (albeit unknowingly).

I blame this on many late nights and not enough sex. Plain and simple. Oh, that and I'm fascinated by altered states. Please enjoy!

1. Preparation by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1310 words)

2. Chapter 2 by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (808 words)

For those who might be curious, here's a picture drawn by myself for this story. No adult contnent to the picture; enjoy! http://ladyaza.deviantart.com/art/Celebrant-108826943

It a much larger picture I had to crop to fit it on the page and the vellum I used had a glare on it when I photographed it to transfer, so it's grey. Oh well. I like it; I don't like my InuYasha cute and fuzzy. I like him out for blood. :)

3. Chapter 3 by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (807 words)

4. Chapter 4 by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (1257 words)

5. Chapter 5 by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] (952 words)

6. Chapter 6 by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (380 words)