[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Kouga has met his match and it ain't Ayame. Can he overcome Gypsy's fear of love and her natural urge to be free? Or will he lose it all? And most of all-- can he learn to give up the call of the wild and live with her in the modern world?


Rated: R
Categories: General Characters: Ayame, Ginta, Hakkaku, Inu no Taishou, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kagura, Kikyo, Kouga, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5746 Read: 356
Published: 24 Sep 2007 Updated: 17 Oct 2007
Story Notes:

This is a play off of a story I did called Primal Scream. You see Gypsy is an OC that stars in an upcoming fantasy novel that I'm currently writing. But in between times, namely when I have writers block, I like to throw her into Inuyasha fan fiction so she can play with all the nice Bishounen haha! Anyways, some of the scens in this may appear in the novel-- minus Kouga and company-- and so yeah. This is a special treat for all my new readers here as this will not be placed on AFF.

Before we begin I should clarify things, like Gypsy is from the Eastern wolf tribe and she goes to earth as a demonic bounty hunter through a mystical waterdall. Hey-- its better than a lame well. All that said... I'm saying this once and it goes for the whole project: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by GypsyRose [Reviews - 0] (1598 words)
It's Gypsy's full moon night, and she's on her way home to Earth to alleviate the strain of being around so many males while in heat. But Kouga decides it's time to try his luck with the beautiful ookami warrior bitch from the Eastern wolf tribe.

2. Chapter 2 by GypsyRose [Reviews - 0] (2194 words)

Kouga's youkai gets the best of him, will he give into Gypsy and will the sparks fly?

 

Warning: This chapter contains hentai sex and the mentioning of 'tying up' which is a fetish for a lot of canine based youkai lovers that I know... so if you think you'd be offended DONT read..

3. Chapter 3 by GypsyRose [Reviews - 0] (1954 words)
The morning after isn't so sweet..