- Text Size +

Sango rushed to Kagome’s side and she helped her into the sitting room. She brought in a bowl of warm water and some cloth. She then began to gently clean the blood of off Kagome. Inuyasha came in and he stopped, "Oh my Kami." Kagome Looked at Inuyasha and more tears began to fall. Inuyasha knelt in front of her and he growled. The doors to Kagome’s room began to open, Kagome quickly pushed Inuyasha into her wardrobe and she stood in front of it. One of Naraku’s servants walked in and she bowed, "My lady, naraku wishes you to be their when he leaves." Kagome nodded, "Let me change and I will be their." The servant nodded and Kagome sighed. She changed out of her kimono and into a Floor length blue dress, she tied a white apron over it to give her the appearance of a servant…that’s exactly how she wanted to look…. Like Naraku’s servant. She brushed her hair and she tied back with a blue ribbon. She slid into some shoes and she walked outside. When Naraku saw the dress and frowned, "I thought I had requested that you get rid of her Servant attire." Kagome showed now emotion as she spoke, "I am free while you are gone…I will dress how I want." Kagome was rewarded with another slap but this time she did not fall.

She simply looked at Naraku and she smirked, "one day you shall pay for that." Naraku growled, "Your smart mouth will one day get you into trouble Kagome." He then turned and he climbed onto his horse. He rode away from the castle and Kagome smiled. She turned and she walked back into her room. Inuyasha stood and he bit his bottom lip, Kagome ran to him and she jumped into his arms. Inuyasha laughed and he spun around. That night as they sat under the moon, Kagome sighed as she sat up. "What’s wrong Kagome." Kagome put her head down as she spoke, She feared if she looked into Inuyasha’s eyes, She would start crying, "When Naraku returns, We are to be married…" The words pierced Inuyasha’s heart like a thousand bees. "No…No Kagome I wont let him have you." Kagome sighed and she stood, "We don’t have a choice Inuyasha…On the night he returns, he expects me to be waiting in his bedchamber…. And the jealousy will drive you mad." Kagome turned her back to Inuyasha and she tried to fight back the tears, Inuyasha stood and he frowned, "Let’s leave, Tonight. We can bee far away from here by the time he returns." Kagome turned to face him "it will never work Inuyasha…He will find us, we will spend our whole lives running…I couldn’t live like that…Could you."

Inuyasha looked at Kagome and he put his head down, He looked at her and began to sing softly,

{Inuyasha}Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

[Chorus:]
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

{Kagome} Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you


{Both}And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

[Chorus]

Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

[Chorus]

Inuyasha smiled and he held Kagome close, Kagome held onto Inuyasha as tightly as she could. One after noon while Kagome and Sango sat outside, Inuyasha appeared with someone else. Kagome stood in awe of the person with Inuyasha. Inuyasha smiled, "Kagome, This is my brother Sesshomaru, The lord of the Western Lands." Sesshomaru frowned when Kagome bowed before him. He knelt down and he gently placed his hand under her chin, he gently lifted her face so he could look her in the eyes, "You do not have to bow before me, I thought your existence was nothing but a rumor. The only daughter of Kiroku, Lord of the Western Mountains." Kagome smiled and she slowly stood, Sesshomaru smiled, "You have my protection, but I’m afraid I can not stop Naraku from what he is doing. He took the title of King, That Alone makes him a higher status than me." Kagome frowned and she nodded, "I understand."

Not long after meeting Sesshomaru, Kagome received word that Naraku was on his way back and would be at the castle gates by nightfall. Kagome stood as Sango brushed her hair, All Kagome wore was her nightgown. Inuyasha stood pacing, As Sango finished Inuyasha let out a growl. "I don’t want you to do this please." Kagome sighed and she walked up to Inuyasha, "he could destroy everything…You promised Inuyasha." Inuyasha growled and Kagome sighed as she watched a tear fall down Inuyasha’s cheeks She leaned in and she whispered into his ear, "Come what may…" She pulled back and she smiled. Kagome then left her room and she slowly made her way to Naraku’s bedchamber.

When Naraku arrived he was told Kagome was waiting for him. He smirked as he walked to his room, "Kagome has finally see then light." He walked into the bedchamber and he smiled when Kagome turned around. Naraku walked up to Kagome and he gently ran his fingers across her cheek. Kagome turned and she walked over to the window that over looked the garden.

Inuyasha stood in the garden, He looked at Sango and he began to pace back and forth. Inuyasha looked up at the window and he sighed,

"His eyes upon your face
His hand upon your hand
His lips caress your skin
IT'S MORE THAN I CAN STAND!

Why does my heart cry?

Feelings I can't fight!
You're free to leave me but
Just don't deceive me!
...And please believe me when I say
I LOVE YOU!"

Sango frowned, "Inuyasha your going to make yourself sick.

Kagome stood while Naraku ran his hands over her body. Inuyasha stood under the balcony, he looked up and he frowned,

 

"Why does my heart cry?

Feelings I can't fight!
You're free to leave me but
Just don't deceive me!
...And please believe me when I say
I LOVE YOU!"

Kagome saw Inuyasha and she gasped, "No…." Naraku growled, Kagome walked away from him and towards the door, "I can’t do this. Please…" Naraku glared at Kagome and he grabbed her arm. He pulled her to him and he forced his mouth upon hers, As he did he slowly released a poison miasma into her system. When he pulled back Kagome fell to her knees coughing and gasping for air. Naraku frowned "I didn’t want to resort to that, You have no choice, the miasma that is now coursing through your veins, will kill you in 48 hours if you do not consent to marry me." Kagome stood and she ran from the room, She ran into the garden and into Inuyasha’s arms, "I couldn’t…I couldn’t go through with it, I saw you standing their and I said no…" Inuyasha held her tightly, "Lets leave tonight…. Go pack your things and meet me under the Sakura tree in three hours." Kagome nodded and she kissed Inuyasha gently…………..