- Text Size +
Salem heard Inuyasha’s cry and he looked at Miroku and Sango. He quickly dodged Kagura’s dance of blades. He was wearing out along with Miroku and Sango. Sesshomaru of course seemed unfazed. He turned and he looked at the group.

“Go find Inuyasha, leave Naraku to me.”

They nodded and they ran into the forest. They stopped when they came to the clearing. Inuyasha knelt on the ground with Tonya. Tonya had put her arms around him to try and calm him. She looked at Salem with tearful eyes. They ran to him and they knelt down, Miroku looked around and he frowned when he didn’t see Kagome.

“Inuyasha…where’s Kagome?”

Inuyasha tensed and he spoke slowly, “She’s gone, Her body disappeared before I could do anything.”

Sango gasped and she buried her head in Miroku’s shoulder. Tonya went to Salem and she sobbed into his chest. Shippo went over to Inuyasha and he clung to His shirt. Inuyasha held Shippo and he began to sob. Suddenly Shippo let out a squeal as a fog filled the area. Inuyasha stood and he pulled his sword out as two figures walked towards him. He dropped the sword when Kagome and Kikyo stepped into View.


Kagome had changed, Her eyes were the same but…She now wore the clothes of a priestess, her hair reached her thighs, She was smiling. The smile that always melted Inuyasha’s heart. He walked to her and he placed his hand on her cheek. Kagome smiled as she leaned into him. Inuyasha held onto Kagome as if his life depended on it. He closed his eyes and one final tear fell onto her face. She wiped his tears away and she kissed him gently. Miroku and the others smiled brightly. Shippo ran to his adopted mother crying. Kagome picked him up and she held him close.

(Meanwhile)

Sesshomaru stood slightly annoyed at the fact that Kagura and Hakudoshi were still trying to keep him from Naraku. He pulled out his Tensaiga and he sliced the air. The blue light went through them and both Hakudoshi and Kagura disappeared screaming. Sesshomaru looked at Naraku and he laughed, He flew through the air and before Naraku could react, Sesshomaru sliced through him. He disappeared with a loud wail.

Sesshomaru turned around in time to see Kagome and the others walk into view. Kagome walked up to him and she hugged him, “thank you.” Sesshomaru really didn’t know how to react at first but then he softened and his arm went around Kagome. “Your welcome.” Kagome pulled back and she placed her hands on his shoulder, She healed his arm back and he smiled. As he turned to leave Kagome Grabbed his shoulder, “Why don’t you, Rin and Jaken come and stay with us.”

Sesshomaru thought for a moment and then he smiled, “I will meet you their.”

He walked off and Kagome turned to Inuyasha. He walked up to her and he smiled, “I thought I had lost you, That was the first time I ever wished for death.” Kagome leaned him and she sighed, “I would never leave you.” Tonya smiled as she leaned into Salem.

By the next afternoon, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kilala, Tonya, Salem, Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, Rin and Jaken had settled into their new home. One morning Sango and Tonya woke to find Kagome kneeling outside. The girls knelt next to Kagome and they touched her shoulders. They gasped as Kagome retched.

“Are you alright Kagome?”

Kagome nodded and she looked at them, “This is the 4th morning Ive done this.” Tonya’s eyes went wide and she jumped up, “Come with me.” The girls went to Kaede and they asked her. Kaede smiled, “why Kagome it seems you are carrying Inuyasha’s pup.” Kagome’s eyes went wide and she fell into Tonya and Sango who were on the verge of Squealing. “I’m…. Oh my”

A few hours later, Kagome walked up to Inuyasha and she twisted her hands nervously. “Um Inuyasha can I talk to you.” He nodded and they walked into the forest.

“What’s wrong Kagome?”
Kagome sighed, “well, you know how I haven’t been feeling good lately.” Inuyasha nodded, “yea” Kagome was almost to the point of passing out she was so nervous, “well it seems I’m…. Well I’m…. Carrying your Pup.” Inuyasha blinked a couple of times before his eyes went wide, “you’re…” His face paled and Kagome panicked, “Inuyasha I’m sorry, I can go back to my time if you want.” Suddenly Inuyasha let out a laugh, “No Kagome I’m Happy…I’m shocked but…were gonna have a pup…I’m gonna be a father…. How could I not be happy.”

Inuyasha pulled Kagome to him and he smiled brightly. Kagome leaned up and she kissed him Lovingly. Back in the Village word had spread through the group about Kagome. When Inuyasha and Kagome arrived back into the village. The whole group ran to them smiling. Even Sesshomaru was smiling.