- Text Size +
Tonya stood staring at Salem with wide eyes. Salem turned and he gasped, “Tonya…. But…. You were…dead.” She shook her head, “No I wasn’t I was only to weak to open my eyes and talk.” Salem sighed and he put his head down, “How could I have been so stupid.”

Tonya walked over to him and she lifted his face up to meet hers. “You were in shock, I cant blame you, I guess I would have looked dead to anyone who passed by.” Salem pulled Tonya to him and he held her tightly. Tonya smiled as her arms went around him.

(Meanwhile in a nearby forest)

Kagura walked through the forest cursing silently. Hakudoshi told her that she could find Naraku’s Bone here. She knelt down and she smirked as she found what she was looking for. That night as the moon rose high in the sky, Kagura did as she was told. By the time the sun had begun to rise, Naraku had been Reborn. He laughed evilly as Kanna held up her mirror.

Naraku stared at a sleeping Kagome. He knew exactly how to get to Inuyasha. He spoke deeply and the Shard in Kagome’s body began to turn black. The shard had become imbedded in one of the many battles with Naraku. Now it was working for his favor.

As the shard began to turn black Kagome began to move around in her sleep. Her eyes opened to reveal a demonic glow. It faded as she sat up, She stood and she walked away from the camp. Tonya’s ears twitched and she stood to follow Kagome. She gasped when she saw Kagome Talking to naraku. She turned and she ran to get Inuyasha, Naraku smirked, “Kill them Kagome…Kill them all.”

Kagome ran after Tonya as fast as she could. As they came into the camp, Inuyasha stood with his sword out, His eyes were full of hurt, “tell me Kagome why were you talking to Naraku.” Kagome strung an arrow in her bow and she aimed at Inuyasha, Inuyasha gasped as he dropped the Tessaiga. “DIE INUYASHA”

She shot the arrow, Inuyasha tried to move but the arrow went through his shoulder, he fell back and he hit the ground. He sat up and he looked at Kagome with sad eyes. “K…Kagome…. Why?”

Kagome turned and she walked off. Tonya went to run after her but Miroku grabbed her by the shoulder. “What are you doing? Let me go!” Miroku held her shoulder tightly and he frowned as he looked at Inuyasha. Tonya ran to him and she knelt down. She grabbed the arrow and she looked at him, Salem and Miroku knelt down and they held him tightly. Tonya pulled the arrow out as fast as she could. Inuyasha let out a scream that echoed throughout the forest. Tonya quickly pressed her hand to the wound to heal it. When she was through she stood back, Miroku walked over to Sango and he sighed. Salem looked at his brother and he put his head down, “we need to go to Sesshomaru, We can not fight naraku alone, it almost killed you last time.” Surprisingly Inuyasha nodded in agreement.

While Miroku and Sango went off to search for Kagome, Tonya, Salem and Inuyasha went to find Sesshomaru. They Finally came to the cave in which he lived with Rin and Jaken. When they Entered Sesshomaru stood and he looked at them,

“Inuyasha…. Salem? I must say I am shocked at your return. I thought you had gone for good this time.”

Salem grabbed Tonya’s hand and he smiled, “I am needed here.” Sesshomaru shook his head and he looked at Inuyasha, "“Why are you here?” Inuyasha walked up to Sesshomaru and he put his head down. Sesshomaru gasped as Inuyasha dropped to his knees in front of his brother, “Please Sesshomaru, Naraku has been brought back by Kagura. He has taken Kagome, She tried to kill me because he influenced the shard in her back.” Sesshomaru turned his back to Inuyasha and he sighed, “I don’t have time for this Inuyasha.” Inuyasha grabbed Sesshoumaru’s leg and he growled, “Please I am begging you, I love her. If I loose her then I will loose my will to live.”

Sesshomaru remained silent as he thought about what Inuyasha said. He knelt down and he raised his brother’s face to meet his. “Alright, we will go find her.” Tonya gasped, “Sesshomaru.”

Sesshomaru stood Inuyasha up and he nodded. Inuyasha turned and he growled. The Group ran from the cave, as soon as they picked up Kagome’s scent, Tonya jumped on Salem’s back and they ran faster. Soon they came to an abandoned Temple. Naraku stood outside with Hakudoshi on his right and Kagome on his left. Kagome’s eyes were still red and lifeless. It was then that Inuyasha knew what was going on, “Naraku you bastard!”

As Inuyasha pulled out his Tessaiga, Kagome stepped forward with her arrow aimed, She growled, “Inuyasha!”
She shot the arrow and Inuyasha barely managed to jump out of the way. He growled as he ran towards her, Hakudoshi made a barrier and Kagome floated into the air. Naraku laughed “seeing as you’re here I really don’t need her now.” He raised his hand and his bone extended and went through Kagome’s shoulder.

“KAGOME!”

Inuyasha ran forward and he caught her. Tonya ran to them and they ran into the forest. Salem and the others began to right. Inuyasha stopped and he leaned into a tree, he looked down at Kagome and he gently shook her. The jewel fell out of her shoulder. Tonya picked it up and she put it in the jar along with the others.

Kagome didn’t open her eyes nor did she show any sign of waking up. Inuyasha became frantic. “Kagome…come on Kagome wake up.” She didn’t move. Tonya knelt next to them and she put her head down. Inuyasha let out a wail and he held Kagome to him as he began to rock back and forth. Suddenly soul stealers appeared and Kagome’s body disappeared, Inuyasha stood and he let out a wail of despair.

“Kagome…KAGOME!!!!!!!”