- Text Size +
Inuyasha watched in Horror as the arrow flew strait towards Kagome’s heart. “KAGOME!” He threw her the bow. Kagome strung an arrow and she shot it, Deflecting Kikyo’s. Inuyasha stepped into View and he stood between them. Kikyo reached out and she grabbed his hand, “Inuyasha my love, come with me and we can be together finally after all these years.”

Inuyasha pulled his hand away and he stood next to Kagome, who had another arrow aimed at Kikyo. Kagome smirked,

“Don’t you see Kikyo, Inuyasha loves me, and I love him. I love every side of him. Including his Demon side. You seem to only want to Human side.”

She raised the bow and she looked at Kikyo, “your nothing but a clay pot…Goodbye Kikyo”

Kagome shot the arrow, The arrow hit Kikyo in her heart. She let out a scream as she faded. Kagome turned and she looked at Inuyasha. He grinned as he put his arm around her, “come on, The sun will be rising soon.”

They got back to the village only to be met by Tonya and Salem. Tonya was smiling, “we have some news for you.”
Kagome looked at them and she smiled, “what is it”

“Well” she looked at Salem, “it seems I might be carrying Salem’s pup, so we are getting married tonight at Sundown.” Kagome let out a squeal and Inuyasha covered his ears. That night Tonya, Sango and Kagome stood in the hut. Kagome shifted Kisa to another arm and she smiled. Tonya wore a long strapless white dress from her world. She had her hair down and she had removed a spell so her ears were visible like Salem’s.

As the sun set, Tonya and Salem swore their souls to each other. They kissed just as the moon began to rise. The party was a memorable one. Kagome, Tonya and Sango danced around the fire. Then when Kagome pulled Inuyasha up Salem laughed as he watched his brother try to dance. Sesshomaru however stayed in the shadows watching the party. His thoughts were elsewhere.

Amazingly they had gone to Kagura. He could now admit that he had feelings for her. He knew she had felt the same. But as he watched Inuyasha and Salem he couldn’t help but smile. They may only be half but they were still his brothers. They were now going to have Families of their own. Maybe being a Half demon, wasn’t bad after all…Just maybe…it was the best thing to be.