- Text Size +
Life for Kagome and her new family began to settle down soon after the birth of Kisa. Inuyasha seemed to be the happiest father on the planet. Even Sesshomaru would smile when baby Kisa was around. But the one person who wasn’t smiling was Kikyo. She seemed happy at the wedding, but deep down, Kikyo was plotting. This was the second time Kagome had taken Inuyasha away from her. She wasn’t going to let it go …She couldn’t no matter how hard she tried.

Kikyo walked through the forest one night after everyone had gone to sleep. She sat on a rock near a waterfall. Her thoughts went back to the accident in which she lost Inuyasha the first time

~*~Flashback~*~

Inuyasha had broken into the temple and stolen the shikon Jewel. As Kikyo stumbled through the massive temple she spotted Inuyasha in the air.

“Die Inuyasha!”

Inuyasha turned and he locked eyes with Kikyo, “I believed in you, I trusted you.”

“I never doubted you, not for a minute, yet you still deceived me.”

“Inuyasha!”

Kikyo shot the arrow and it flew into Inuyasha’s shoulder, pinning him to the tree of ages. Inuyasha let out a whimper as the shikon jewel fell from his hand.

“K…Kikyo How could…I thought”

Kikyo fell to her knees in front of Inuyasha and she grabbed the jewel. Inuyasha watched her as his eyes grew heavy, “am I going to die like this?” He watched Kikyo Shudder from the pain, “I guess that’s ok, Kikyo even though it ended like this, I still love…”

Inuyasha’s eyes closed and his head drooped to the side.

~*~ End Flashback~*~

Kikyo let out a sigh as she watched the waterfall. She was fully human now. Kagome had trusted her enough to wish upon the jewel and use it to bring Kikyo back. Now all Kikyo wanted was Kagome and Kisa out of the picture so she could have Inuyasha.

She stood and she walked back into the village. She stopped in front of the hut and she took a deep breath. She walked in and she frowned at the sight before her. Kagome lay asleep with her head on Inuyasha’s chest. Kisa lay in a small crib Sango had made. Kikyo whispered quietly,
“Kagome?”

Kagome’s eyes fluttered open and she sat up, “Kikyo?..Is everything alright?” Kikyo shook her head, “come with me.” She walked out of the hut and Kagome frowned. She stood and she grabbed Inuyasha’s red jacket, She put it on and she tied it around her waist with a sash. She walked into the forest and she looked at Kikyo.

“Kikyo what’s going on?

Kikyo turned and she aimed an Arrow at Kagome’s heart. Kagome gasped and she growled, “Kikyo what are you doing?”

“I still love Inuyasha. I want him, I need him…You don’t deserve him.”

(Meanwhile)

Inuyasha woke up when he felt Kagome wasn’t their. He walked out of the hut pulling his shirt on. He saw Tonya in her form. “What’s going on Tonya?”

Tonya picked Kagome’s bow up and she through it to Inuyasha, “Kikyo betrayed us. She is trying to kill Kagome so she can have you..You better go if I do I will end up killing her.”

Inuyasha ran through the forest and he stopped when he heard Kagome and Kikyo Talking.

“Kikyo why are you doing this…. I thought you were over this.”

Kikyo laughed Evilly, “I could never be over this, He is everything I need. Once I turn him Human we can be together.”

Kagome crossed her arms over her chest,”Why does he have to be human? I love him just the way he is.”

“You’re married to a dog, Kagome…..No…he needs to be human, he needs to be human.”

Kagome saw the crazed look in Kikyo’s eyes as she raised the arrow,

“DIE KAGOME!”

Kikyo released the arrow and Kagome gasped.