- Text Size +
Kagome walked out of the hut and she smiled as the morning sun hit her face. She smiled as she walked into the forest. She walked until she came to a small clearing. Kikyo was they’re waiting. The weeks before Kikyo Promised Kagome that she would help train her. Recently, Inuyasha and the others had been watching. She walked into the clearing and she removed her cloak to Reveal Black short that stopped mid thigh, Knee length black boots and a tank that hugged her curves. Or what she had left. Her stomach was beginning to show slightly. Kagome had let her hair grow and it now reached her mid back. It was tied into a long braid and held together at her neck with pins. She pulled out the sword Inuyasha had made for her and she nodded signaling that she was ready.

The Training started off slow, and midway through Tonya stepped into View, The bowed and Tonya smirked. The two began to fight. Inuyasha sat astonished at how far Kagome had come since the first bad run in with Naraku.. Inuyasha sighed, he wanted to marry Kagome but he wanted it to be special. Kagome was everything to him and she deserved to have the wedding she dreamed off. Secretly Inuyasha was having a special ring made especially for Kagome. He knew her well enough to Know that she would love it.

That night after Kagome had taken a bath, Inuyasha led her through the forest. They came to a Tree and he stopped. He got silent and Kagome tilted her head, “Inuyasha, is everything alright?’ Inuyasha nodded and he turned and looked at Kagome.

“Kagome, Do you recognize this tree?”

Kagome looked at it and she nodded, “yes, this is the tree we met at” Inuyasha nodded and he took Kagome’s hand in his own. “Kagome, as you know tomorrow is a new moon, I will be in human form for a while. I want to marry you.”

Kagome’s eyes went wide, “But why in your human form Inuyasha?” Inuyasha sighed as he spoke “Because, I feel if I marry you in my Human form, Then you will love me more and I feel like I could love you the way you deserved to be loved.” Kagome looked at Inuyasha and she placed her hand on his cheek. “What form you are in does not matter to me, Inuyasha I fell in love with you…. Both forms Demon and Human…and I want to marry you in your normal form.” Inuyasha smiled and he nodded, he pulled her close and he kissed her gently.

The next night Kagome was having trouble-finding Inuyasha, It was beginning to scare her. She went back to her hut and she sat down on her bed. She sighed as she leaned into the wall and she waited for him to return. Just before dawn Inuyasha walked into the hut. Kagome’s eyes shot open and she stood “where have you been, you scared the hell out of me.” Inuyasha smiled as he took her hand and he led her outside. Kagome Gasped as tears filled her eyes. Her mother, Grandfather, Little brother and her three best friends stood in front of her. She turned and she looked at Inuyasha, “you told them all!” he nodded and smiled “you deserve to have the wedding you always dreamed of and I knew that having them here, would make it better.” Kagome pulled Inuyasha to her and she kissed him deeply. “Thank you so much.” She pulled away and she ran to her family.

While her friends got everything ready, Kagome stood in the hut with her mother, Sango, Tonya and her three friends from school. Her mother reached into a box and she pulled out a long white dress. Kagome tried it on and she walked out. They all gasped when they saw her, the dress hugged her body tightly. The neckline stopped just below her collarbone, the sleeves fell off her shoulders and they hugged her arms tightly, stopping at her wrists. The waist of the gown spread out slightly and a red sash was tied around her waist. Her mother smiled as tears gathered into her eyes. Kagome had not wanted a veil so her mother was at a loss for what to do. It was then that Kikyo stepped in. Kagome turned and she smiled. Kikyo Stepped forward and she pulled out a small circlet of silver. Kagome bowed her head as Kikyo put the circlet on her head, “this was worn by my mother at her wedding, it is perfect for a priestess.”

Kagome looked at Kikyo and she nodded, “I am honored to wear it Kikyo.” Everyone walked outside so Kagome and Sango could be alone. Kagome turned towards the mirror and she tied a small ribbon around her neck. Sango smiled, “you look beautiful.” Kagome turned and she hugged Sango tightly. Miroku walked in and he smiled, “you look like a princess.” Sango walked over to Miroku and she smiled. They walked out as Kagome’s grandfather walked in.

Meanwhile, Inuyasha stood in his hut with Sesshomaru and Salem. His Robes had been changed to black. He looked into the mirror and he sighed. Sesshomaru was the first to notice the change in the air. “Inuyasha…what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I’m just nervous…I want Kagome to be happy.”

Sesshomaru walked over and he turned Inuyasha around, he looked down at his brother and for the first time since he was a baby. Inuyasha watched as a smile form on Sesshoumaru’s face. “She is happy.”

They walked outside and they took their places. Kagome and her grandfather walked out. Inuyasha looked at Kagome and he smiled “wow” Her grandfather walked her down to Inuyasha and he let her go. Miroku cleared his throat and he began.

“It is rare, for a love this pure to form between a human and a demon. Kagome and Inuyasha have cried together, fought together and even tried to kill each other at one point.”

Inuyasha smiled as everyone chuckled.

“But through it all, they never stopped loving each other. Inuyasha please say your vow and present Kagome with her ring.”
Inuyasha took a deep breath and he began to speak, “Kagome…I was a ruthless Demon when you met me, My heart had turned black with the hatred I had in me. But even through my worst demonic moments. You were there, guiding me back to the light. You never stopped loving me, even when I pushed you away. I’m going to spend the rest of eternity making sure that you are happy.”

He pulled out the ring and Kagome burst into tears. The band was silver, with a small blue diamond in the middle surrounded by smaller diamonds. On the inside, Kagome and Inuyasha were written around the band. He slid it onto her finger and he smiled as tears filled his eyes.

“Inuyasha, I was a spoiled brat when I came here, the first time I looked at you when you were still bound to the tree. I fell in love with you. And it did not matter how many times you pushed me away. I still stayed and I am going to stay..For the rest of time I will love you.”

She pulled out a thick silver band with an onyx stone in the middle. She slid it onto his finger and she smiled. Miroku wiped away a tear and he finished

“Alright, Kagome..Inuyasha, the two of you are bound for all time. You are now husband and wife. You may share your first kiss."

Inuyasha pulled Kagome close and he kissed her gently. As Kagome’s arms went around his neck a light came from the middle of Kagome’s forehead. It was coming from the circlet. When it vanished, Kagome looked at Inuyasha. Inuyasha gasped, Kagome’s hair had grown down to her ankles, her ears were exactly like Inuyasha’s and she even had fangs. He leaned in and he rested his forehead against hers as the others clapped.

Later that Night Kagome and Inuyasha escorted Kagome’s family and Friends back to the well. Kagome hugged her friends and her family until she made it to her mother. Her mother looked down and she sighed as she got teary eyed.

“This will probably be the last time I see you…and…I’m ok with it…. You are happy here…take good care of each other.” Kagome hugged her mother and she assured her she would see her again. They disappeared into the well and Kagome smiled. She turned and she looked at Inuyasha who had stepped back to give them some privacy. She walked over to him and she looked up at him with love showing in her eyes. As the moon rose into the sky, Kagome and Inuyasha shared a kiss that made the Heavens comes alive.