[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Direct sequel to "Live and Let Die." Kagome and InuYasha are now mated. They still must find the shards of the Shikon no Tama and destroy Naraku. What new abilities will they each discover as they continue their search?


Rated: X
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: For Adults Only, Live and Let Die
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 97987 Read: 98368
Published: 15 Sep 2008 Updated: 02 Oct 2008
Story Notes:

Warning: Story contains Lemons and Violence.

This is a continuation of "Live and Let Die." If you would like to read it first (recommended), you will find it at
http://www.inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=739&warning=5

1. On the Road Again by doggieearlover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6944 words)
InuYasha and Kagome are on their first road trip after being mated. They head out with the others toward the rumor of a possible jewel shard.
Warning: Lemon in chapter.

2. In The Village Of The Bear by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6439 words)
InuYasha and the gang spend the night in the village after saving the bear youkai. What will they learn while they are there?
Warning: Small Lemon in Chapter

3. Awakenings Of The Mind by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6872 words)
Another of Kagome's talents is forced to the surface. 
Warning: Chapter contains attempted rape and Lemon.

4. Some Love, Some Long by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6333 words)
InuYasha and Kagome spend the night out by the hot spring while Miroku and Sango stay at the hut. And what is Lord Sesshomaru doing hanging around? 
Warning: Lemons in chapter

5. Awakening of the Demon by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6058 words)
Kouga runs into InuYasha and Kagome for the first time since they mated. What kind of trouble will he cause?
Warning: Lemon

6. To Save The Village by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6064 words)
The battle is on! What manner of youkai has been attacking the people from the village? And what is that crazy priest up to now?

7. To Catch A Priest by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6976 words)
That crazy priest is stil hanging around. What havoc will he cause now?

8. Contemplations and Remembrances by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7292 words)

It is their first day of peace and quiet in the village. Miroku prepares for the service to remember the village's longtime priest.
Warning: Limon

 

9. Some Much Needed R & R by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6086 words)
Everyone enjoys a much needed day of rest and relaxation.
Warning: Lemons

10. Let's Make a Deal by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6747 words)
InuYasha has a rather personal talk with Miroku, and Sesshomaru works to broker a deal for the Western Lands.

11. Under the Full Moon by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6985 words)
It is the first full moon since InuYasha took Kagome as his mate. What changes will he undergo this night?
Warning: Lemons

12. So Close, Yet So Far by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6055 words)
The night of the full moon is over. Will Sango and Miroku find out what happened, or be left in the dark?

13. Resolutions by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6175 words)
Kagome works to undo the damage inflicted by Jaken's comments, and Miroku tries to ensure that Sango does not add to it. 
Warning: Lemon in chapter

14. The Road Home (Part 1) by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (5970 words)
The feast to celebrate the defeat of the youkai and the return of the villagers is held. Then, it is time for everyone to start back towards their home.

15. The Road Home (Part 2) by doggieearlover [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6991 words)
The gang continues on their way home, though not without some tension. Along the way, an old friend shows up unexpectedly.
Warning: Lemons