[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: InuYasha has been missing for five days. Kagome wants to search for him, but the others wish to sit and wait for his return. In desperation Kagome strikes off alone, in the middle of the night, in the attempt to find the hanyou. Will she be able to find him on her own, before it is too late?
Rated: X
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: For Adults Only, Live and Let Die
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 48702 Read: 31385
Published: 12 Sep 2008 Updated: 14 Sep 2008
Story Notes:
For the first quarter of 2006 in the InuYasha Fanfiction Guild Voting, Live and Let Die won First Place for Best Canon, and Third place for both Best Serial and Best InuYasha/Kagome Romance.

1. Lost and Found by doggieearlover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6594 words)
InuYasha has been missing for almost a week and Kagome is filled with a feeling of dread and her dreams are invaded by nightmares. Where is her hanyou? The others want to wait him out, but Kagome wants to search for him. Will she be able to find him on her own?

2. Dreams and Reality by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6175 words)
InuYasha and Kagome are each having the most wonderful dream...or are they?
Warning: Lime

3. Explorations by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6526 words)

Kagome and InuYasha arrive back at the shrine to find themselves home alone.
Warning: Lime

4. Confrontations and Resolutions by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6362 words)
Kaede confronts Shippou, Miroku, and Sango about their behavior; Sesshomaru confronts the priest that sealed InuYasha; and Kagome finds out how they captured him.  InuYasha claims Kagome as his mate. 
Warning: Lemon

5. More Questions than Answers by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7009 words)
Sesshomaru makes the trek to the village by InuYasha's forest for answers, and Kagome and InuYasha spend time alone together at the shrine.
Warning: Lemons

6. Answers and a Few More Questions by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6327 words)
InuYasha and Kagome face Mama, and the group and Shippou have to face Lord Sesshomaru. 
Warning: Lime

7. Encounters by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9709 words)
Kagome has (ahem) a few things to say.
Warning: Lemon