[Reviews - 380] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Past Featured StorySummary:

InuYasha and Kagome are brutally attacked by someone they thought a friend and ally. Who will save them and help them recover? How will the turn of events change their lives? (COMPLETE) (Inu/Kag/Sess but evolves to Inu/Kag, Sess/OC)

IY-Fanfiction Feature


Rated: X
Categories: General, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Other Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: For Adults Only
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes
Word count: 269558 Read: 162861
Published: 05 Sep 2008 Updated: 27 Sep 2008
Story Notes:

Warning: Contains Violence, Character Death, Rape & Lemons

 

1. Their Attacker and Savior by doggieearlover [Reviews - 345] starstarstarstarstar (6393 words)
InuYasha and Kagome are brutally attacked by someone they thought was their friend and ally. Someone totally unexpected comes to save them.
Warning: Chapter contains Violence, Rape, Character Death & Limes.

2. Slow Road To Recovery by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6851 words)
InuYasha and Kagome are cared for by their unexpected savior, then he and InuYasha work together to help Kagome start to heal.
Warning: Contains Lime

3. Discussions & Revelations by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6856 words)
InuYasha goes to see Sesshomaru and Kagome begins her recovery at home.
Warning: Chapter contains Lime.

4. A Cure to Nightmares and Other Things by doggieearlover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5841 words)
Kagome continues to recover under InuYasha's care.
Warning: Chapter contains Limes

5. Relapse by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5786 words)
Kagome has a relapse thanks to Eri's meddling.

6. The Trip West by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5567 words)
InuYasha and Kagome head west with Sesshomaru to his home. Someone or something is bound to come after Kagome and the Sacred Jewel along the way.
Warning: Chapter contains Lime

7. Home Again by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6121 words)
InuYasha and Kagome arrive at Sesshomaru's home. What treachery awaits the Lord in his own castle?
Warning: Small Lime in chapter.

8. Mates by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6540 words)
InuYasha finally claims Kagome as his mate.
Warning: Limes, Lemons and M/F/M action

9. The Slayer Village by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7722 words)
InuYasha and Kagome travel with Sesshomaru and Rin to the Demon Slayer Village to check up on Miroku, Sango and Shippou.
Warning: Chapter contains Lemons and F/M/M action.

10. The Trip to InuYasha's Forest by doggieearlover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7143 words)
Sesshomaru, Rin and Shippou accompany InuYasha and Kagome home to their village and InuYasha's forest. A band of rogue youkai are in the area. What do they want?
Warning: Lemons in chapter

11. The Strength Within by doggieearlover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6571 words)
InuYasha discovers his true power when more wolves show up looking for trouble. It is also time for Kagome and InuYasha to return home to the future.
Warning: Lemons in chapter

12. Reminders from the Past by doggieearlover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7848 words)
Sesshomaru starts the trip west with Kichou, Shippou & Rin. InuYasha and Kagome have another double-date with Niro and Ayume.
Warning: Mentions F/F action (does not involve main characters)

13. Love and Love Again by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6476 words)

Sesshomaru and Kichou continue their journey west. Kagome runs into Eri, and then she and InuYasha have an uninterrupted afternoon at home alone.
Warning: Lemons in chapter

14. Alone No More by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6331 words)
Lord Sesshomaru finally takes Kichou as his mate.
Warning: Lemons in chapter

15. Turmoil by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7167 words)
Kagome's birth control shot is affecting her body in some rather adverse ways. Will she be able to heal herself?

16. Healing (Part 1) by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6554 words)
Kagome and InuYasha are whisked away for some quality time alone to rest and recover.
Warning: Lemons in chapter

17. Healing (Part 2) by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7145 words)
InuYasha and Kagome continue spending quality time together away from her family.
Warning: Lemons in chapter

18. The Yui-no, Christmas and the Winter Ball by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6658 words)
It's late December at the Higurashi Shrine. It is time for the Yui-no, Christmas Day and the Winter Ball.

19. After the Ball by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6975 words)
Kagome and InuYasha are alone at last after the Winter Ball. Then it is time to prepare for the New Year and for the wedding.
Warning: Lemons in Chapter

20. Wedding by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6766 words)
Preparations are made and then it is time for InuYasha and Kagome to get married and hold their reception.

21. Married at Last by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6932 words)
InuYasha and Kagome are married. It is time to start their honeymoon.
Warning: Lemons in chapter.

22. The Honeymoon Continues by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6470 words)
InuYasha and Kagome continue their honeymoon at the hotel.
Warning: Lemons in chapter

23. Betrayal by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (7505 words)
Someone from close to home wants Sesshomaru and InuYasha dead.

24. Recovery by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6566 words)
InuYasha, Kichou and Mama Higurashi watch over Sesshomaru and Kagome, waiting for them to awaken.

25. 2 X 2 by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7875 words)
Sesshomaru and Kagome are now both awake. How will the two couples spend their last day in the suite?
Warning: Lemons!

26. Beginning of the Future and Back to the Past by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (7356 words)
InuYasha and Kagome start their lives together. Sesshomaru tests InuYasha's abilities and then Kagome and InuYasha travel back to the past to check on Kaede, Miroku, & Sango.
Warning: Lemon/Lime in chapter

27. Lord Sesshomaru's Heirs Arrive by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (7330 words)
In the present, Sesshomaru sets his trap to catch the building thieves. Back in the past, it is time for Kichou to deliver Lord Sesshomaru's heirs.
Warning: Lemon/Lime in Chapter

28. In the Past by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6022 words)
Still in the past, Kaminari's brother comes to visit and then it is time to name the pups before InuYasha and Kagome return home.
Warning: Chapter contains Lemon/Lime.

29. From out of the Past by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6390 words)
Who in the present day will InuYasha and Kagome meet that are from the past? 
Warning: Lemons in chapter.

30. Eri Strikes Again by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6317 words)
School is finally over and Eri and the gang want to see where Kagome lives now. Sesshomaru finally discovers InuYasha's secret and Kagome finds out the gender of her twins. 
Warning: Lemon in Chapter

31. Decisions by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6398 words)
InuYasha and Kagome travel to the Western Domain. InuYasha and Shippou each make an important decision during this visit.
Warning: Small lemon

32. Summer by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6757 words)
It is the summer following graduation. Kagome must decide whether or not to attend Ayume's wedding. Also, Sango and Miroku make an important decision in the past.

33. September in the Past and Present by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6755 words)
It's September and Kagome is fast approaching the birth of her pups. Who from the past do she and InuYasha finally get to meet in the present?
Warning: Small Lemons in chapter

34. It's Time! by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6758 words)
It's time for Kagome to deliver her twins.

35. Twin Marks by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6534 words)
Kagome has had her pups. They have visitors while at the hospital. In the meantime, Sango has a revelation in the past.

36. Sesshomaru's Journal by doggieearlover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6683 words)
InuYasha and Kagome are home from the hospital with their twins. It is time to record the markings, and a few days later it is time to name the pups. What other interesting information does Sesshomaru find in the old family journal?

In the past, Honoo comes up with a plan to try and get back into the Great Demon Lord's good graces.

37. The Waning Quarter Moon by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6444 words)
It is time for the waning quarter moon, and the pups are really unhappy. What is wrong with them and how will they make it through the night?
Warning: Lemons in Chapter

38. November by doggieearlover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6570 words)
It's November. The pups are taken to be blessed, and then back to Feudal Japan for a visit.
(Warning: Lemon in Chapter)

39. Field Trips by doggieearlover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6490 words)
InuYasha takes Kagome out for an afternoon away from the pups. Later, Sesshomaru takes InuYasha on another assignment.
Warning: Lemon in Chapter

40. The Days of Our Lives by doggieearlover [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (8095 words)
Among other things, InuYasha and Kagome visit the past, and Kichou has her pups.

^~^ This is the final chapter of Blood & Tears. ^~^