[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:
An insidious plot leaves Inuyasha and Kagome stranded on opposite sides of the well. How far will Inuyasha go to get her back, and will they realize how much they truly mean to each other?

Rated: NC-17
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Sango
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 72110 Read: 5002
Published: 02 Sep 2008 Updated: 28 Sep 2008
Story Notes:

My first full-length story.  After having my confidence boosted by the reviews I recieved for 'A Moment of Clarity,' I decided to begin work on one of my ideas for a continuation work.  Enjoy!

This story contains a lemon, and is rated NC-17 for that reason.  You have been warned. 

1. A Sinister Alliance by King Baka [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1475 words)

An insidious plot is formed, setting the stage for a confrontation that will have life-altering consequences.

2. Separation by King Baka [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4963 words)

A sinister design unfolds, realizations are made, and new plans are formed.

3. New Adventures by King Baka [Reviews - 0] (4608 words)

New adventures begin on both sides of the well, and a fresh encounter with an old love.

4. Propositions by King Baka [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5448 words)

Inuyasha and Kagome continue their adventures, meeting new people and enduring unwelcome propositions.

5. Kidnapped by King Baka [Reviews - 0] (4031 words)

Will Inuyasha be forced to mate with a total stranger? And one of the gang is abducted, but probably not who you're thinking of.

6. Escape by King Baka [Reviews - 0] (3178 words)

Miroku gets some answers and Sango kicks some more ass!

7. In Over Her Head by King Baka [Reviews - 0] (4946 words)

Kagome gets in WAY over her head...

8. Friends and Enemies by King Baka [Reviews - 0] (4672 words)

Inuyasha runs into an old...uh, acquaintance, and one of the story's major villains makes his first appearance.

9. First Contact by King Baka [Reviews - 0] (5396 words)

A happy reunion leads to some interesting interactions...

10. Truth by King Baka [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3554 words)

Kagome learns the truth behind her mission.

11. Specter of the Past by King Baka [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4963 words)
The village falls under attack, and Sango comes face to face with a forgotten part of her past.

12. Purity by King Baka [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3711 words)
Kagome must face a powerful foe by herself.  Can she survive without Inuyasha there to save her?

13. Calm by King Baka [Reviews - 0] (4600 words)

Will Shinobu be able to break the seal? Will Sango ever let go of her fears? Has Miroku done enough to earn her trust?

14. Storm by King Baka [Reviews - 0] (7108 words)

Naraku makes his move to complete the Shikon no Tama. Can the Inu-gang defeat him now that he is more powerful than ever?

15. Reunion by King Baka [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9457 words)