[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

(Alternate Universe story) Kagome is a new student at her University, and is about to meet many people who will change her life. This is the story behind her experience at her new school. Including new friends, new boys and new enemies. Follow her ups and downs as she goes through the experience of having new best friends and maybe finding her true love. 

 

Note: This is mainly Inu/Kag, the other pairings will definitely be touched on though. 

  


Rated: X
Categories: Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Romance > Kouga/ Ayame, Romance > Kouga/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 47668 Read: 6615
Published: 02 Sep 2008 Updated: 20 Jan 2009
Story Notes:
I don't know what direction this story is going in. I'm just going to let it flow. Lemons probably later on. Let me know how you like my attempt at AU. 

1. Dwyer Hall by mnemosyne [Reviews - 0] (2273 words)
hope you like it!!

2. Coffee Date and Realizations by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2332 words)
Here comes the next chapter! Let me know how you like it! We get our first Kikyou appearance here! 

3. Agreements and Arguments by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2008 words)

How does Kagome react to InuYasha in person? Find out!

Hope you guys like it, sorry it took longer than usual.  

4. The Party Scene Part 1 by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2360 words)

InuYasha and co. has their first party of the year. Kagome gets to deal with attention from Koga and InuYasha together.

I hope you guys like it! Let me knowww.  

5. The Party Scene Part 2 by mnemosyne [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2830 words)

Here's the continuation of the party. Kikyou makes a brief appearance and it helps Kagome realize what she should do about InuYasha. 

Also, some fun dancing ensues.

Let me know how you like it! 

 

P.S Everyone's been a little OOC since they've been drunk. HAHA, they'll get back to their normal selves when they sober up though, promise!

6. A Couple Debuted by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2342 words)
Hi! Once again, sorry it took so long. School is school. It took me a while to get back into the story, but now that I am, hopefully I'll update more often. Ayame makes her first appearance in this chapter! Hope you guys like it! Let me know, reviews inspire me to keep on writing and I really appreciate them. 

7. Confessions and Plans by mnemosyne [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2468 words)
Told you it would be quicker. I'm really into the story now, I can't believe it! Dinner with Inu and chats with Ayame and Sango in this chapter. Hopefully I'll be fast with the next chappy too! Please let me know how you like it!

8. Minor Jealousy by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3031 words)

Kag and Inu get their grades back! You might be surprised. And everyones buzzing about Ayame and Koga meeting. You're going to have to wait until next chappy for that though :D. Hope you like it, PLEASE let me know if you do. I'd really appreciate it. It really helps me write faster when I have feedback, Thanks!

It's a long one btw. With a teeensyyy lemony action. Not much though. 

9. Major Jealousy by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] (2040 words)

Hi! Kagome, Sango and Ayame prep for their night out with the boys, the "surprise" of the night is announced, Kagome is jealous, but why? and InuYasha and Koga have an interesting conversation.

Hopefully i'll have the next chapter out pretty soon, can't leave you guys hanging like this, hehe.  

10. Dancing in the Dark by mnemosyne [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3181 words)

Yes, quick I know, but I really had a lot of fun writing this chapter, and it's quite long. 

Everyone enjoys the night listening to an 80s cover band, and some drama ensues, of course.

p.s I need to reiterate my disclaimer in the fact that I don't own any of these 80s songs or movies mentioned. I just enjoy them profusely.

p.p.s This chappy is fun to listen to with a soundtrack, so I'm going to give you all the songs mentioned in order, with their respective artists! So if you want you can listen along :D

Dancing in the Dark-Bruce Springsteen

Somebody's Baby-Jackson Browne

Livin' on a Prayer-Bon Jovi

Tainted Love-Soft Cell

Jessie's Girl-Rick Springfield

In Your Eyes-Peter Gabriel

Jump-Van Halen

Dancing With Myself-Billy Idol

Don't Stop Believin'-Journey

have funn! 

11. Good Nights and Mornings by mnemosyne [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3164 words)

hellooo, sorry that took so long. I was anxious to write a certain scene, which I haven't gotten to yet! 

InuYasha and Kagome spend time together and soccer practice with the boys.

I left a pretty bad cliffy, sorry! Don't worry, I'll have the next chap up soon!

Warning: some lemony action.

Oh and I changed the rating because it will probably be a little bit more graphic from now on. 

Also: Reiteration of disclaimer:I don't own any of the 80s songs, or lines from movies mentioned.  

12. Guilt by mnemosyne [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3304 words)

Told you it would be quick!

Koga makes a proposition, Kagome gets ready and Kagome and InuYasha get an unwanted guest at dinner.

Let me know how you like it! I had fun writing it.  

13. Secrets and Truths by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] (3179 words)

sorry that took so long...exams. and more to come unfortunately. I can't believe I have 13 chapters of this! and I am by no means close to being done. crazy. 

 

The ending of Kagome and InuYasha's dinner and we find out if Kagome tells InuYasha the truth or not. Kikyou and Kagome have a small confrontation. Koga and InuYasha have an important conversation.  

No lemons in this chapter, but nudity! haha.

I'm really looking forward to writing the next chapter so you guys might get lucky in a quick update :) 

14. Games by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] (3125 words)

wow, I'm surprised at myself. I finished this in one sitting! That rarely happens, but I'm really into what's going on! I'm not sure if I'll have time to get up the next chapter soon, even though I'm really looking forward to that one and the one after it. I have finals...we'll see though!

Kagome gets an un-expected meeting on her walk home from class. Drama at the Soccer game with the other team and Ayame.

 

warning: suggestive language! but that's about it for this chapter.  

15. Never Knew by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] (3637 words)

Sorry this has taken so long, what with finals, holidays AND an intense bout of writer's block....it was bound to take forever. 

This one is super long btw, I couldn't find an earlier place to end this chapter that felt natural.

The end of the game is covered, some more dramz with Ayame/Koga/Kagome, alone time with InuYasha (no lemony action again, sorry, it'll come, promise!) and prepping each other for the date with Koga.

I might have the next chapter out kinda quick, but it's not for sure yet! 

16. Some Enchanted Evening by mnemosyne [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3325 words)

See? That didn't take as long as last time! Well I've really been looking forward to this chapter. The direction of the story is about to change. I wasn't even planning on it! (not drastically of course, but you'll see ultimately...). I'm really enjoying having a story that doesn't just have a straight story line. 

Let me know how you like it pleasee!

InuYasha gets a proposition, Kagome gets ready, and of course the fateful Koga/Kagome date.

 

Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up soon, but classes start again soon so I can't guarantee that! 

17. Manipulative and Cold by mnemosyne [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3069 words)

AHHH, so sorry that took longer than I promised. My schedule is more hectic this semester, and I'm definitely tired earlier. I usually write at night, but I've been so exhausted I've only been able to write in small doses. I left you with such a terrible cliffhanger too! Eep.

Well, the confrontation between Kikyou/Kagome+Koga is nigh. There's also the aftermath to look forward to!

The next chappy probably won't be out for a couple of weeks, I have a lot of work ahead. I'll try and do the same method I've been doing and write a little every night. Hopefully I'll get the next chapter out sooner.