[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

ITS HERE THE THIRD INSTALLMENT OF THE TRUE TO YOUR HEART SERIES!!!

 

Kagome finally makes her wish on the Shikon Jewel and she becomes a Demon. But when Rin crawls out of the well informing them of Sesshomaru's Near Fatal Injury. Kagome and her family must go back to the Feudal era to save him.....Will they be able to face the past that almost broke them up in the first place?


Rated: R
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Romance > Hojo/ Kagome, Romance > Other Characters: Hojo, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Mom, Kikyo, Kirara, Kohaku, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 15008 Read: 1782
Published: 28 Aug 2008 Updated: 04 Sep 2008
Story Notes:
i do not own Inuyasha or the songs just the plot and tonya and salem

1. Kagome's wish by TonyaCora [Reviews - 0] (807 words)

2. Into the well by TonyaCora [Reviews - 0] (1170 words)

3. Sesshomaru's injury and Inuyasha's choice by TonyaCora [Reviews - 0] (2058 words)

4. Kagome's surprise for Sango by TonyaCora [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1861 words)
OMG i just now saw the episode where Sango comes in for the first time and you see the fight between Kohaku and Sango...I know i know i kept missing that episode....So i had to add it...

5. Kagome's ultimate Choice by TonyaCora [Reviews - 0] (1581 words)

6. Kikyo's plan and Hojo's surprise by TonyaCora [Reviews - 0] (1995 words)

7. A new Baby and a new Hope by TonyaCora [Reviews - 0] (970 words)

8. Inuyasha's struggle for kagome by TonyaCora [Reviews - 0] (1030 words)

9. The Almost Wedding by TonyaCora [Reviews - 0] (1738 words)

10. The Final Showdown Kagome V.s Kikyo by TonyaCora [Reviews - 0] (1124 words)

11. Epilogue by TonyaCora [Reviews - 1] (674 words)