- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first two parts are exactly like the Future Trunks, with the exeception of it being a Inuyasha fiction.  The third part will have the most interesting storyline.
Chapter 2

Timeline Slip

It seemed like twelve years had been only a second, and Kagome now had a daughter named Kagashe who was two years of age. Not far away, a short clown-faced eight-legged worm creature, showed up, and started slaughtering everything in sight. Inuyasha sensed it and took off. “Why is he always running off like that?” Kagome asked. Shippo said, “Because he is half-human, and his daughter isn’t much better. You saw her stubbornness twelve years ago.” “So that was Kagashe!” Kagome exclaimed. “Yes, now I have to stop Inuyasha from getting killed,” Shippo said. Sango, Kirara, and Shippo took off in the direction Inuyasha went in. Miroku said, “You better leave Kagashe in your world, if you want to help.” Kagome nodded her head, and headed to the well. Miroku then headed in the direction of the others. Three miles from the monster, Sesshomaru said, “Rin, stay here, with Ah-Un. Jaken, lets go.” Rin said, “Yes, my Lord.” The two of them walked off and Rin and Ah-Un, stayed in the forest.
Meanwhile, Inuyasha had met up with the monster, and all of a sudden Kagashe appeared and said, “What the… What is that thing?” “What do you mean? Isn’t this Kanincha?” Inuyasha asked. “No, and I have never seen it before in my life! Great, the timeline must have shifted,” Kagashe said. Shippo, who just arrived said, “Well, that doesn’t sound good.” Kagashe pulled out her sword and yelled, “Wind Scar!” By unleashing the Wind Scar, she destroyed the monster. Kagashe then caught a scent she recognized and followed it. “Hey, where are you going,” Inuyasha yelled. Kagashe didn’t hear him, because she was already out of earshot. Sango, Kirara, Miroku and Shippo came to where Inuyasha was and Shippo said, “Why did you let her go? She’s your daughter.” “I didn’t, she took off, and what’s this gibberish you’re talking about?” Inuyasha yelled. “That is Kagashe,” Shippo steamed, “What’s it going to take?” Kagome came through the woods and halted her bike, Inuyasha asked, “Where’s Kagashe?” “In my world,” Kagome answered. “Now I know why she took off,” Inuyasha said, sensing Naraku’s scent, and he took off. “Inuyasha, you get back here!” Kagome yelled. Inuyasha just ignored her.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I own neither Inuyasha charactors, nor the idea, I do own Kagashe.  Inuyasha charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi, and the idea belongs to Akira Toriyama.  Forget what I said at the end of the last fan-fiction, this trilogy turned out longer than I anticapated.