[Reviews - 55] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Past Featured StorySummary:

 Hell has been opened, and 43 of the most fearsome demons who have ever lived escape...Naraku among them. After three years apart, Inuyasha and Kagome reunite to face this ultimate challenge of strength, willpower, determination...and love.

Takes place after Naraku is defeated in the manga.  I didn't care for the events that happened after that point.  This story is an alternate ending.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 18453 Read: 3784
Published: 13 Aug 2008 Updated: 06 Jul 2009
Story Notes:
I do not own Inuyasha, nor do I claim too. I do, however, own any original characters, settings, and my plot.

1. Part 1 Chapter 1: Murderer by Dark_Author [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (1949 words)
Naraku is defeated and Inuyasha and Kagome finally admit their feelings for each other. This moment is ruined when Inuyasha hears footsteps approaching and he goes to investigate. What happens next changes their lives forever

2. Lost by Dark_Author [Reviews - 0] (1679 words)
After the incident in the woods, Inuyasha must confront Kagome.  He makes an important decision.

3. Good-Bye by Dark_Author [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1313 words)
Inuyasha is desperate to know why he blacked out and murdered the twelve men, so he says Good-Bye to Kagome before she becomes his next victim.

4. Answers by Dark_Author [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2492 words)
Kagome has returned to her own time, and Inuyasha sets out to discover the truth.  But the truth is much worse then he ever imagined.

5. Part 2, Chapter 5, The Proposal by Dark_Author [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1084 words)
Here's the fifth chapter.  It takes place 3 years after the events of chapter 4.  It is the unedited version, as of right now.  My main goal was to post it *coughdirtydogs57cough*   Hope you like it!

6. Chapter 6. Broken Promises by Dark_Author [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1390 words)

Here it is:  the long awaited and greatly anticipated sixth chapter of, "Of Love & War".  I'm terribly sorry for the long wait.

Will Kagome marry Hojo?

What have these three long years done to Inuyasha?

The answers are inside.

7. A New Day by Dark_Author [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1299 words)

Will Inuyasha kill Kagome?  How much has he changed?

8. All The Difference by Dark_Author [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1604 words)
Inuyasha is a completely different person than the man Kagome knew.  She thinks he hates her...but the truth is harder to hear.  To hate, after all, implies that one can feel...

9. Meimu by Dark_Author [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1470 words)
Kagome goes for a walk in the woods to clear her head...

10. Chapter 10: More Questions by Dark_Author [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1741 words)

Sorry about the delay, real life kicked my ass this month.  Big time.

11. Chapter 11: The Black Assassin by Dark_Author [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1298 words)

More is learned of what happened three years ago.

The appearance of a sinister villian forces the friends to flee.

12. Chapter 12: Onward by Dark_Author [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1134 words)

The friends move on to the village where one of the 43 is rumored to be.