- Text Size +

Tonya was the first to wake. She opened her eyes, just as the sun began to rise. She quietly crawled to Kagome's bag and she pulled her clothes out. Ten minutes later Tonya walked out of the Hut dressed in tight black jeans, a long sleeved red shirt and boots. She tired her hair back with a black ribbon as she walked away from the village. She wandered around until she came to a small river.

She looked around to make sure she was alone before kneeling down. She closed her eyes and when she opened then they had turned silver. She undid her hair and she shook it free, Two catlike ears appeared and she began to change. Soon Tonya was in her true form. Her ears twitched as she heard footsteps. She shook her head and she was back to normal. She smiled when she saw Kagome and Salem walked into view. Kagome smiled softly, "their you are, we’ve been looking all over for you." Tonya smiled as she walked over to them.

Salem's ears twitched as he picked up a demonic aura. But it was coming from Tonya, He shook his head as he looked at her, No it couldn’t be she was to beautiful to be a demon. That afternoon they left the village once more to search for Naraku. As they walked Demons began appearing left and right. The more they fought the stronger and angrier the demons got. One of the Demons began to run towards Kagome and Shippo. Tonya let out a gasp, there was no way the guys would get their fast enough.

Kagome Braced for the impact, But it never came. She looked up expecting to see Inuyasha, but what she saw shocked her. Tonya stood in front of Kagome, her hair was now pink with light purple and silver steaks, her ears were pink, her eyes were silver. She no longer wore the clothes she had before. She now had black pants, a tight tank that stopped above her bellybutton. a wide strip of fabric ran across her stomach. She growled revealing sharp teeth. Kagome’s eyes went wide, "t...Tonya?!"

Tonya pulled her sword out and she swung at the demon, slicing it in half. The demon fell and Tonya put her sword away. The others stood staring at her in shock. She shook her head and she went back to her normal self. She let out a groan as she dropped to her knees. Salem ran to her and he held her up. Kagome ran to her, "Tonya!" as Tonya opened her eyes Kikyo came into View, in her hand was several shards of the Shikon Jewel, Kagome stood and she walked over to her. kagome handed the shards to her and to kagome's shock Inuyasha walked off with Kikyo. She put her head down and she walked back over to the group.

They made camp while Inuyasha and Kikyo stood off in the distance talking. Kagome sat on a large stump and she watched them with sad eyes. Tonya sighed as she watched Kagome walk over to the fire and sit down. Inuyasha came back and they ate. Once they were through, Salem was the first to speak, "Ok Tonya Explain." Tonya set her cup down and she sighed,

"I am a cat Demon. my mother was a Neko and my father a full blooded Demon. When i was born it was said i would ahve the power to destroy the Shikon jewel. By the time i was 12 it became true. My pwers had increased and i was able to hide my demonic form from others."

Inuyasha thought for a moment befor speaking, "So...its you Naraku and Hakudoshi is afraid off....Not Kikyo." Kagome let out a growel and Inuyasha jumped. Tonya let out a laugh as she picked her cup back up. They finished their dinner in silence. Then the girls went to change. They came back wearing matching shirts that said Rock on, and pants. Kagome climbed into her sleeping bag and she turned her back to Inuyasha. Eventually, Sango had fallen asleep leaning against Kilala and Miroku had his head on Kilala's tail. Salem leaned into a tree next to Tonya and he fell asleep. Tonya laid her head on his leg and she closed her eyes.

Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and he sat next to her. Unknown to him kagome was still wide awake. Inuyasha placed his hand on her cheek and he sighed. Kagome let a tear slip as she closed her eyes. Tonya caught it, she looked at Inuyasha and she let out a soft sigh. "Inuyasha, i dont know you well enough to Yell at your or judge you, but...the next time you go off to talk to Kikyo..i want you to look at Kagome and i want you to see the look in her eyes......" Inuyasha nodded slowly and Tonya fell asleep curled around Salem for warmth.

Inuyasha laid down and he stared up at the sky, Eventually he fell asleep, with her head resting next to Kagome’s his hand over hers