[Reviews - 101] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Past Featured StorySummary:

Romance, sadness, drama, excitement...it's all here, in this alternate ending to the Inuyasha manga. 

This takes place after the end of the manga…sort of. The thing is, I didn’t much care for the end of the manga. It wasn’t he ending I had hoped it would be. So, as I writer and an Inuyasha fan, I have decided to take matters into my own hands. This is my own alternate ending. It begins immediately after Naraku is defeated.  

The actual ending of the manga wasn't what I thought it should be.  It was lacking in emotion, completeness, and too many words were left unsaid.  Not to mention too many things left undone.  This alternative ending hopes to do for me, and others, what the original did not.

Fanfiction feature


Rated: NC-17
Categories: General, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes
Word count: 26343 Read: 15652
Published: 30 Jul 2008 Updated: 14 Mar 2009
Story Notes:

DUE TO A GRAPHIC SCENE IN CHAPTER 7, 'PERSPECTIVE' THE RATING FOR THIS STORY HAS BEEN INCREASED TO NC-17. 

Enjoy it, hate it, love it, I don’t care how you feel about it, really. All I ask is that if you have an opinion on it, review it. If you love it, let me know, if you hate it, tell me why.

Enjoy!

~Klaire W

I do not Inuyasha.  The characters and settings belong to their respective owners.  The only part of this story that I own is the plot.  Again, I own nothing BUT the plot.

1. Too Late, Too Soon by Dark_Author [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1334 words)
After the battle with Naraku is over Inuyasha lies weak and broken in Kaedes hut...on what could well be his deathbed.  Will Inuyasha die?  Will he finally reveal his feelings?  The answers are inside this chapter.

2. Fall by Dark_Author [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1471 words)

This chapter answers  the big question from chapter one: did he die?

 

This is by no means the final chapter.

3. A Second Of Eternity by Dark_Author [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2243 words)
So, here's the third chapter of All Things Will Come".  Answers those lingering questions from chapter 2, and at the end, leaves you with even more questions to help you anticipate chapter 4!

4. The Beginning by Dark_Author [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (897 words)

From the previous chapter, we know that Inuyasha's body is gone.  Gone where? The Shikon Jewel resurfaces, and a shocking twist at the end.  Enjoy. 

5. Memory by Dark_Author [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1431 words)

Inuyashas alive, but he thinks Kagome killed him?  What's going on?

6. Forgotten by Dark_Author [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1324 words)
Inuyasha begins to regain his memory, or so he says.  Is it true...or is just a plot to get to the jewel?

7. Perspective by Dark_Author [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1625 words)

NC-17

Some answers, more questions, more drama...and the reason I say that this chapter is  rated NC-17.

8. The Awkwardness of Impulse by Dark_Author [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1458 words)
After the incident at the well, things get weird between Inuyasha and Kagome.  At the closing scene, Inuyasha reveals a little more about himself than he'd ever intended.

9. Plans & Honesty by Dark_Author [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2121 words)
Inuyasha decides to tell Kagome the truth, but it may not work out how he'd planned.

10. Wish by Dark_Author [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1474 words)

Rated R.

Inuyasha made a wish on the jewel...but does it come true? 

11. Desperation by Dark_Author [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1546 words)
Inuyasha struggles for his sanity, and Kagome decides that they may need help from an unlikely ally.

12. Void by Dark_Author [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1333 words)
While Kagome, Miroku, and Sango search for Sesshomaru, Inuyasha may succumb to darkness.

13. Rivals by Dark_Author [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1088 words)

Kagome and the others find Sesshomaru, Inuyasha is lost to nothingless, and a battle is just getting started!

14. Brothers by Dark_Author [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1324 words)

As two dog-demons fight a heated battle, Kagome thinks of a way to get the Shikon Jewel!  Will she succeed?

15. Death by Dark_Author [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2275 words)
Inuyasha returns from 'nowhere' and struggles against the demon that has possessed his body, Kagome is injured, and Sesshomaru is forced out of the battle.  Will Inuyasha be able to regain control?  Will he be too late?

16. Angel Of Mercy by Dark_Author [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2639 words)

Both Inuyasha and Kagome have met a grim fate.  So, how the hell do I have another chapter?

In a battle between a human and demon, who will win?  And what what happens to the tetsusiaga?

In a place full of white light, the miko Midoriko appears.  Why, and to whom?

All the answers are here if you chose to proceed...

17. Epilogue by Dark_Author [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-star (759 words)

Three years have passed since Inuyasha battled Sesshomaru over Kagome's life.