- Text Size +

(I don't own the InuYasha Characters, this is simply fan-made. Enjoy!)

Chapter Six: Falling For Him

_______________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I'll always be there when you need me Kagome. I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

I felt my heart pound, nodded, and laid my head against him.

End Recap.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

*Sango's POV*

"I wonder where Kagome & Inuyasha have gone.." I said.

"Knowing them, they probably had another fight." Miroku answered.

"Probably..." I said looking up at the sky, "But we haven't seen them since this morning."

Inuyasha left us to look for Kikyo and then Kagome just disappeared.

 

"Hey, isn't that kouga over there?" Miroku asked pointing in the direction of the forest.

I looked over and saw Kouga walking towards us with Kagome on his back.

"You're right.., and he's carrying Kagome!" I exclaimed and ran over to them.

 

"What happened??? Is Kagome alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she just hurt her ankle." Kouga answered, "She was attacked by one of Naraku's demon puppets.."

"Naraku's demon puppet!!?!" Miroku & I exclaimed at the same time.

"Don't worry, I'm fine!!!" Kagome said getting off of Kouga, "Kouga came just in time and helped defeat it. Unfortunately, Naraku made it off with our the Jewel shards."

"Wait, you mean all of them?" I asked.

"Yeah.., I'm sorry guys. He must of stole them when it grabbed me." Kagome said.

"It's ok, Kagome. At least you're not badly injured." I said.

"How's your ankle, anyway?" Kouga asked.

"It's not bleeding or anything..," Kagome said, "I think it was just a sprain."

"Kagome, could I talk to you about something... let's go over to the hot springs." I said.

Kagome smiled. "Thats a great idea, Sango."

"We'll see you guys later!" We said, walking off towards the hot springs.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Later, at the hot springs.

"This feels great.." Kagome said, relaxing in the water.

"Say, Kagome?" I began.

"Hmm?"

"What happened earlier, after you left..? Did you and Inuyasha have a fight?"

"No.. not really."

"Well, what did happen? Normally when Kouga's around, Inuyasha gets jealous and won't leave you two alone."

Kagome sighed.

"Well, I ran off towards the well, sat down and cried.."

"Wait, why were you crying?" I asked.

"Because Inuyasha is too blinded by Kikyo to realize how I feel about him."

"So you admit you love Inuyasha?!!" I asked.

"I guess so. Anyways.. I was crying and then Kouga appeared, asking why I was crying. I was so upset that I didn't know what to say, so I just cried into his shoulder.."

"And what did he do?" I asked.

"He embraced me and told me not to cry anymore, and that I'm beautiful when I smile. He really cares about me."

"So, how do you feel about him?"

"I'm really not sure, Sango. Earlier on, I was so upset that I told him I loved him, right in front of Inuyasha! I didn't mean to, but then Kouga kissed me.."

"Hold on, he kissed you! Did Inuyasha see it???"

"I'm not sure. When I turned around, he was gone. Ugh, I'm so confused!!! Part of me loves Inuyasha, but I think part of me is falling for Kouga!" She exclaimed.

"It'll be ok, Kagome. I'm sure you'll figure things out, eventually." I said, trying to calm her down.

"I sure hope you're right, Sango.."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

End Chapter