- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Woo hoo!!!!! Another chapter!!! Yeah! XD

Sorry, I havn't been writing in a while. I've been busy with life!

(I don't own the InuYasha Characters, this is simply fan-made. Please Comment, Review, and Enjoy!!!!!!)

Chapter Eleven: Realization

_______________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Of course you can stay with me, Shippo."

He hopped onto my shoulder and we waved goodbye to Sango as she left.

'I'm really going to miss them...' I thought, as I returned to the cave.

End Recap.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

*Kagome's POV*

I returned to the cave and saw Kouga sitting back on one of the rocks, his eyes were closed. He must have heard me come in, because he asked, "Are you done chatting?"

"Yeah.." I said.

Then, as fast as lightning, he was standing in front of me, his lips so close to mine.

"Good.." He whispered, cupping my face with his hand.

He kissed me passionately, which surprised me at first, but I relaxed and kissed him back. I allowed him to deepen the kiss and he wrapped his arm around me. I moaned into his mouth and he let out a low growl of pleasure. We were both thoroughly enjoying this, but then I remembered Shippo was there...

I stopped the kiss, much to Kouga's disappointment.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Shippo's here." I whispered.

I pointed to one of the rocks, where he was hiding. You could see that his face had turned a bright shade of red, as he peeked his head up from behind a rock.

I sighed.

"You can come out now, Shippo." I said.

He quietly came out, his face still beet red, and I picked him up.

"Is it ok if Shippo stays with us, Kouga?" I asked.

"Sure. If that makes you happy, Kagome." He replied.

"Thank-you, Kouga." I said and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

Kouga smiled.

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>

*Miroku's POV*

"Cheer up, Inuyasha." I said.

"You've got to learn to accept her decision. If Kouga makes her happy, then.."

"Shut up! There's no way she'll be happy with that wolf!!!" Inuyasha shouted.

He sat, stubbornly, up in his favorite tree. He refused to come down and kept his face hidden from view... but you could tell that he had been crying.

"She looked pretty happy to me, Inuyasha. It’s clear that their in love." Sango said, as she flew down on Kirara.

"But if you would have just opened your eyes, you would have realized just how much she used to love you."

His ears twitched, but he said nothing.

"Yes, Inuyasha. It's true.. she told me herself. She loved you and she wanted you to love her back."

"Then why the hell did she leave me!?!!?" Inuyasha asked, now looking at Sango through swollen eyes.

"Because Inuyasha..., you still loved Kikyo." Sango answered.

He looked down.

"Now make up your mind Inuyasha! Who do you love more, Kagome or Kikyo?"

"I.. don't know." He said.

"Well, I suggest you figure it out." Sango said bitterly and walked away with frustration.

I sighed.

"I agree with Sango, Inuyasha. You can't waver between women."

Sango stopped walking and turned her head back slightly.

"You're one to talk, monk. You flirt with every woman you see."

"Eh, well.. I'm not a very good example." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

She shook her head and kept walking.

"Hey, wait up! Sango..."

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>

*Inuyasha's POV*

I lifted my head and looked up at the sky.

I knew they were right, it was wrong of me to constantly be switching from Kagome to Kikyo. It was unavoidable, I had to choose.

But I didn't.

And that's why Kagome left. But still, Sango must be lying. There was no way in hell, Kagome could be falling in love with Kouga.

I grinded my teeth together, remembering when that flea-bitten wolf took Kagome away from me.

"He won't get away with this!" I said, clenching my fists.

"I'll get you back,.. Kagome."

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>

*Kagome’s POV*

It was getting darker and darker out and Shippo had already fallen asleep, so I suggested that we get some sleep as well.

I noticed my backpack near the entrance of the cave, so I dug through it and pulled out my sleeping bag.

"What’s that for?" Kouga asked.

"Huh? You mean my sleeping bag? It’s what I sleep in."

"Hmm...mind if I get in it too?" Kouga grinned.

I eyed him closely.

"You’re not gonna try anything, are you?"

"I would never try anything you weren’t ready for, Kagome."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart, I won’t."

"Alright, get in." I said, getting in the sleeping bag and lifting the flap for him.

"Would it be alright if I take my armor off? It’s not very comfortable to lye down in."

"Of course."

He removed his armor and I couldn’t help but blush, noticing his well defined chest. My eyes traced every line on his muscled body, traveling up the crook of his neck, around his jaw line, and eventually reaching his icy blue eyes. They were staring right back into mine. I blushed a deeper shade of red and looked away, realizing that he had been watching me ogle him.

Suddenly, I felt the sleeping bag shift, as Kouga got in next to me.

His warm breath hit the back of my neck and sent shivers up my spine.

"Just relax, Kagome." He said, bringing his lips to my shoulder.

He bit down gently, letting his fangs only graze my skin. I gasped with both shock and pleasure as he continued, letting his hand run up and down my body.

He then turned me over until I was facing him, and captured my lips with his.

After a moment, he pulled away, taking me into a strong embrace.

"I love you, Kagome." He whispered into my ear.

Overwhelmed with emotion, I returned his embrace.

"I love you too, Kouga."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

End Chapter

Chapter End Notes:

Hope that tiny squeeze of lemon at the end makes up for my tardiness! ^_^'