- Text Size +

“Kagome,” Inuyasha started, “you know you shouldn't have been drinking…” he was stopped by her words.

“Why not, I don't want it anyway,” she wiped her tears and just held her face in her hands. Inuyasha was confused by what she meant. But then it struck him, under the smell of hurt and tears… and alcohol, he smelled the small life string in her. He stood there flabbergasted and very disappointed in what his friend was trying to do.

“Kagome are you insane?! Drinking while you are pregnant is not good you or the cub!”

“Did you not hear me? I don't want the damn thing!” She said reaching for the cup of coffee, only for him put it on the counter, out of her reach.

“Inuyasha you're being irrational-”

“I'm being irrational!? You're the drinking for Kaimi's sake! Do you know how bad that is for you and the cub…”

He stopped only for his door to be broken down and to be tackled by Kagome's husband, Kouga.

(…..)

He made a mistake letting her go, hell for sleeping with those women. In the beginning, when he first met her, he never thought they could have what they had. He never thought he could fall love with someone again, and yet he screwed up again by sleeping around with other women, at least the very first time it was by accident.

But his little accident led to a grudge between…everyone.

For centuries he had been the most hated being on the face of the Earth. He broke the worldly alliance between human, youkai, the celestial beings; god-like creatures with human bodies whose powers were given to them by the gods so they may watch closely over what they have created. No one trusted each other after what he did, and because of it he was shunned from the world…that is until Kagome came along.

She fell in love with him and all his faults and always forgave him when he did sleep with other women…except this last time. `And what's worse is she's friends of the Taisho family as well! Damn! I can never get a break from them!' He was turning the corner from Kagome's favorite bar, when despite the rain; he could smell Inuyasha's faint sent along with Kagome's going toward the direction of…his apartment, and before he knew it he was attacking Inuysasha…

Chapter End Notes:
sorry its so short!!!