- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well the three girls mentioned, Akako, Azami, and Michiko are MY characters. So no stealing! If you wish to use them, please ask my permission.

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long update! My friend was in the hospital the whole week. She got in a car reck.... I really don't want to talk about it. But she's better and now I'm prepared to update sooner!

 

"Did you hear the news?" a red-haired girl said as she walked next to her sister, Azami "Kikyou moved back to town." her brown eyes followed the walls.

"That's great... but I don't think Kagome will think so." her short brown hair bounced as she walked, and her jade green eyes looked towards Inuyasha "You know how Inuyasha gets, Akako."

Akako's brown eyes drifted towards Kagome "I feel bad for her. Kikyou's 'gonna ruin everything that's between them! She moves away for months on end, and then moves back! Just to ruin his relationships."

Azami nodded "I'm jealous of Michiko! She gradguated a few months ago, and she doesn't have to deel with this kinda crap anymore!"

Akako rolled her eyes "What a sister! But wait.... isn't she like, going out with Inuyasha's brother, Sesshomaru?"

"Oh yah, that's right."

"I wonder how that's going for her!" That two girls laughed and walked further down the hall.

"Akako, your cap's coming off. And I think your stripes are showing through."

"Great, I'll be back." Akako muttered as she gripped her ball-cap tighter to her head as she made her way to the girl's bathroom. She was a tiger hanyou that did not like showing off the proof.

"Poor thing." Azami gripped her gloves tighter on her hands so not to show the signs of beeing a cheetah hanyou "At least I have regular human's ears. And I don't have a tail, thank God." she walked over to the bathroom, and waited for her sister.

~*~

 

"What's up with you today Sango?" Kagome asked as she took a bite of pizza.

Sango was to busy fiddlig with her fork, and she practically jumped at the sound of Kagome's voice. "SHHHH!" Sango said as she looked around "Anyone could have it!" she wispered angrily.

"Have what?" Kagome asked, looking puzzled.

Sango's hand went over Kagome's mouth "Promise not to tell?"

"Mhm." was all Kagome could mutter through her hand.

She pulled it away. "Okay... here goes." she took a long deep breath "SOMEONESTOLEMYDIARYLASTNIGHT!" Everyone stared. "That was 'kinda loud huh?"

"'Yah think?!" Kagome wispered back. "Did you make sure you checked your whole room?"

"Yah, I'm sure of it." She looked around as everyone started to go about their own business again. Sango sighed "I don't think it's in my house anymore..."

"Well as far I see it's either in your brother's room or... Miroku has it."

"What makes you think that?" Sango asked defensiveley. Kagome pointed to the black-haired boy sitting at another table across the room. In his hand he held a small pink journal. The lock had been proffesionaly opened and he was casually reading it. "Oh."

"Get over there!" Kagome said shoving her friend off of her seat.

"Why?!" Sango asked as she pushed against the shoving hands on her back.

"He is your boyfriend isn't he?" Kagome grunted as she continued to push her friend off of her seat "So why not just go and take it?"

"Because I'm sure he doesn't know it's mine! I don't. Write. Names!"

"Kyaa!" the two girls screamed as they fell off of their seats. As they looked up from where their faces had plummeted from the floor they heard a small ticking sound coming from above them. Stupid Miroku.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk. I thought you would just come over and start yelling. So why did you just stay here and act as though something terrible were to happen my dear Sango?"

Shit.

"I well- uh. Oh look a flying monkey!"

"And away she goes." Kagome sighed heaviley.

"So what was that all about?" Miroku asked puzzled.

"Give me that!" Kagome said as she swiped the diary from his hands. Tucking it in her pocket she replied "How should I know? I'm just as confused as you are."

~*~

"Ugh, MOM! Can we JUST. LEAVE ALREADY?" Kagome groaned as her mother pulled her through yet another aisle of cloathing "I think I already have enough school clothes. Not to mention school's already started!" Kagome was so caught up in her complaining that she didn't notice a girl pass her. The girl looked so much like her that Kagome had mentally put her out as a reflection of a mirror. The girl had stopped and watched her for a moment.

So that's her huh? she thought. Her long ebony hair was tied back in a bun. She wore a red skirt and a white blouse. She pulled her small black purse over her shoulder and walked out of the store to her car. As she unlocked the silver mustang she looked into the window. Her small white pomerranian was asleep in the back seat. She opened the door and sat in the drivers seat. Starting the car she closed the door and buckled her seat belt. "So that was her." she said to herself as she pulled out of the parking lot. "Good. At least I know who she is."

~*~

"Oh that was a close one! I'm really glad Kagome got my journal back!" Sango sighed as she flopped down onto her bed. She opened the pink booklet and started to tare a few pages out. Then pulled out a pen and scribbled over them. Then she threw them into the trash, not even getting up I should mention. "Two points!" she sighed. Hopefully Kohaku wouldn't go snupping again. she thought angrily.

"Hey sis?" Kohaku said nocking on the door "You got a minute?"

"A few hundred." Sango commented "What'cha need?"

"Some help with my homework." Kohaku said as he came into the room, book in hand. "I'm a little confused."

Sango took the math book from his hands. He wasn't very strong in math. But it was a good thing she was. "So what's your problem?"

"Well it's more like problems. You see, I don't qiute get how..." he pointed towards a problem.

"Oh! I see what you mean." Sango said as she took his book from his hands. "Okay, you see this?" a nod "Well if you multiply it by this, and then divide." another nod "And then you..."

"OH! Thanks Sango!" Kohaku said as he took it back "I get it now!" he stood up nad started to the door. Just before he headed out he turned around "Thanks again Sango!"

Sango smiled as he walked out the door casually. Everything was going for the better. That is, until night fell.

Chapter End Notes:

Yah, I know. It was short -_- But you can't blame me! Okay, maybe you can but please don't! I went through a terrifying experience last weekend! I almost lost my best friend to a drunk driver! Anyways, I didn't know if I wanted to write about Kohaku. My first idea was of him being kidnapped by Naraku. But overall I hope you enjoyed it!