- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Okay, it's not just romance, but I don't know what other category it would go under. She's just kicking his ass, that's it. Oh well. . . *Dramatic sigh*. . . .

P.S.: Not for serious Inu-lovers. He gets fried.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or it's characters. I make no money off this story.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, I got bored. It was fun to write, though. Hope ya like it. It's a bit retarted. Hehe. . . .
Sesshomaru was about to kill the scum of a half-breed that stood before him, but something stopped him. He was now watching Kagome in awe and confusion. Inuyasha was watching her with undeluded fear and horror.

Her normally sapphire-blue eyes, were now crimson as she advanced on the terrified Inuyasha. She balled her hands into fists as she moved slowly toward him. He was rooted to the spot. Instead of getting ready to punch, her fists opened to reveal three-inch-long claws. She flexed them threateningly.

Her aura flew up around her. Pure silver in the fading light of evening. It swirled around her like a silver flame, and her hair flew strait up in the air with the wind that was swirling around her. She looked absolutely murderous.

That’s when Inuyasha remembered his legs. He got the ‘Run or Die’ message his unresponsive brain had been trying to send him. But as he turned to make a run for it, Kagome caught the back of his shirt. He yelped as her claws dug deep into his shoulder.

"If you come back here I’ll break every bone in your body. And if you ever, I mean ever touch my baby again. . ." she dug her claws in further. "I promise you, that you will beg for death before I’m done with you," she said. There was so much threat in her voice that even Sesshomaru was more than impressed. Digging the claws of her free hand into his other shoulder, she sent her power coursing into him. He let out a horrible scream of pain. And after about ten minutes, dropped to the ground, with smoke rising off his body. She gave him a harsh kick in the side before collapsing as well.

Sesshomaru handed their baby to the trembling Shippo before dropping to the ground beside his mate. She opened her eyes to reveal deep blue orbs once more. The claws were gone.

"Damn, woman. Remind me to never piss you off," he smiled as he lifted her into his arms.

"He’ll live," she muttered. "As a human," she added.

"You. . .purified him, didn’t you?" he asked as he carried her back to their camp. "Are you going to stand there and stare at him, or come with us?" he asked the kitsune.

"Rin, will you take Naira? I’m gonna wait for him to wake up. I want to see the look on his face," Shippo said as he handed the baby to Rin, who had covered her eyes during the attack and had yet to open them. She nodded and took the child carefully in her arms.

"Be careful," she said before kissing him. He nodded and turned to sit on the ground a good way from the fried hanyou. Or the fried human, as it was.

Rin followed Sesshomaru back to the cave they were camped in. "I guess my dad really was a hanyou," Kagome said. She had found out when she met her ten-year-old dad here in the feudal era. Since then, she and Hentun had become fast friends. He understood who he was to her, or who he would be. And she had even told him that he would get sick, but be peaceful in the afterlife.

"Well, I just feel sorry for anyone who touches Naira. You fried him," he shook his head.

"He’s lucky I didn’t do it more slowly," she muttered angrily.

"You drug it out pretty far. It could have lasted five seconds, but it lasted ten minutes. Poor bastard," he laughed.

"He deserved it," she said.

"I never said he didn’t," Sesshomaru said as they all lay down to sleep. It had been one hell of a week. He was surprised that the hanyou had run that long. But now they had their baby, and that was all that mattered.

Chapter End Notes:
Well there you have it. I just like to write a random scene every once in a while. But, that's me. I'm weird like that. Hehe. . . .