- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or it's characters. I make no money from this story.
In a science lab, two scientists sat planning their latest breakthrough.

"Lonla, Ponell!! While we were conducting the experiment to create a homunculi, we opened a portal to the feudal age!!!! What should we do???" a man burst in to the room.

"Send in Rena! Tell her to sack a demon, and bring it back alive!! Use the knew tranquilizer we’ve been working on!!!" Lonla commanded.

Soon Rena was walking through the portal, armed with a huge tranquilizer gun. She came up on a demon who was sitting beside a small river, watching a young girl playing in the water.

He had long silver hair, wore white pants, armor, and from where she could see, he had elfin, pointed ears. Lucky for her, she was down wind from him, so he didn’t pick up her scent.

She took careful aim, and fired. He rounded on her and she realized that the tranquilizer had no effect on him. Quickly, she shot him with another. It took three more to bring him down. When he was finally out cold, she gave the girl a sad look and heaved him over her shoulder. She jumped back through the portal just as it was closing.

"You got one!!" Everyone cried. Soon they had him in a large enclosure. They had made this thing immune to a blow from an atomic bomb, so the demon’s fighting would do no good. They took his swords and armor.

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Back in the feudal era, Rin ran and jumped on Ah-Un’s back. She flew to the only people she knew that could help.

"Kagome!!! AstrangewomancameandshotLordSesshomaru

withagunthingandtookhimawayintoabluelight!!!!shehadonwhite

jacketandworeglasscirclesonhereyes!!!!!!!You’vegottahelphim!!!!!!!!" she shouted as she ran to Kagome.

"What!? Calm down. I didn’t get a word of that!" Kagome told her.

"A strange woman came and shot Lord Sesshomaru

with a gun thing and took him away into a blue light!!!!She had on a white jacket and wore glass circles on her eyes!!!!!!!You’ve gotta help him!!!" Rin repeated as calmly as she could, which wasn’t very.

"That sounds like a scientist. With a lab coat, and glasses. And she took Sesshomaru in a blue light. I heard a rumor that a scientist was coming close to breaking time travel. I bet she was from my time!" Kagome guessed.

"What would they do to him in your time?!" Aryana asked, alarmed.

"Who gives a shit what they do to him?" Inuyasha asked.

"I do!" shouted Rin and Aryana at the same time, so loudly that Inuyasha fell out of his tree.

"They’ll run tests on him. Torture him probably," Kagome answered her.

"Well that settles it. I’m getting my blood diamond. And I am going to get him the hell out of there!!" Aryana stood up and started for the well. She was so glad that she had been studying Kagome’s time carefully. She knew that she might have to live in it in 500 years if she wasn’t dead.

Soon she was wearing some of the present-day clothes that Kagome had gotten her. And she was wearing her blood diamond. It hid her aura and appearance, but not her scent. That way Sesshomaru could recognize her. Like that would really help. She followed his scent to a lab in the up-town part of Tokyo. Kagome had been right about him being in her time. And probably about the torturing. She smelled his blood.

She saw a ‘Help Wanted" sign in the window. Perfect she thought as she grabbed the sign out of the window. I’ll get a job, that will make it a lot easier!

"Yes how may I help you?" a man said from behind the desk.

"I would like to apply for a job," she said firmly.

"Do you think you could work with a giant dog demon?" he asked. She could tell that it was meant as a rhetorical question, but she answered anyway.

"Well I’m a dog-whisperer. And since demons are supposedly very intelligent, I thought that I might be able to talk to it."

"That makes since. I’ll give you a shot." He led her down a hallway. She could hear cries of fury coming from the room he led her into. "There he is. Try to calm him down," he said smugly.

To his shock, she nodded and said, "Consider it done,"

He opened the gate and she walked into the enclosure towards the raging Sesshomaru. He was in his true form.

"Sesshomaru! It’s Aryana! From your home!! If you would I’d really like to talk to you! You’ve got to calm down, or they’ll keep hurting you!" she shouted up to him.

"What the hell is that girl doing in there?!?!" a woman came running up to the man that had let her in. They were on the other side of the glass and he had closed the door.

"I wanted to see if it would eat her," the man laughed.

Back in the enclosure, Sesshomaru turned to face Aryana. He looked her strait in the face. Behind the pain and confusion in his eyes she saw the recognition.

He shrunk to a smaller form of his true form and walked closer to her. "What have they done to you Sesshomaru?" she reached out and touched his head. She turned slightly to see a man and woman on the other side of the glass. They were both staring at her with their mouths hanging open.

He moved closer to her. He didn’t care if she was a cat and traveled with his half-brother. He needed to be close to something familiar. For the first time in his life, he was scared and confused. ‘I don’t understand’ came his voice. He only spoke to her by connecting to her Taiyokai bloodbeast.

"You are in Kogome’s time. Demons are an oddity here. That is why I look like a human now. They created a portal and dragged you back through it. I’m going to find a way to get you out of here. Don’t worry," she promised him. She gently stroked his head. "You could probably get out in your other form, but don’t try. They’ll hit you with more tranquilizer and make it harder for me to get you out. I’ll get you out,"

‘Thank you’ he said softly. He was still about the size of a horse, but he let her stroke him like a puppy. To hell with his pride. It felt good after all of the pain he’d been in today.

"Girl! Come out of there!" the woman called to her. She jumped out of the doorway when Sesshomaru turned on her and growled loudly at her.

"I think I’ve probably got a job here now. I’ll be back tomorrow. Don’t forget my promise." She turned and walked to the door. Sesshomaru just watched her go.

"How the hell did you do that?!?!?" the woman shouted as she closed the door to his enclosure. "It should have killed you!!!"

"Did I get the job?" Aryana ignored her and turned to the man.

"Damn right you got the job!! Seven in the morning to seven at night. If you can do that, then I’d say you will be making around. . .Well how much do you want?" he asked.

"2000 yen an hour." (AN: That’s around $20 in America) "His name is Sesshomaru. Be kind to him," and with that she walked out of the room and out of the building.

"What is her name?" the woman asked.

"I have no idea."

Chapter End Notes:
Please review!!!!!!!!! I wish for very little!!!!!! "It was good" or "It sucks". Whichever!!!!!!!