[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Kagome had been traveling back and forth between the feudal era and her time, when her mother got a long-awaited letter. Her older sister, Aryana, was coming home from the war. The beautiful seventeen-year-old lied about her age in a wish for battle. Even with guns, she couldn't deny the rush it gave her. Aryana is found to be able to travel through the well, as Kagome can. But her journeys with the group are cut short.  Slave drivers attack on the night of the new moon, and Aryana is captured and sold at auction! And to none other than Lord Sesshomaru!

It is her place to take care of Rin, but they end up going to the present day. Lord Sesshomaru, Aryana, Rin, and Nelly. (Another slave bought as a friend for Rin) The adventures of the small group, and the feelings that they are sure to stir up make for one **** of a story!!!


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Romance Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Mom, Rin, Sesshoumaru, Sesshoumaru's Mother
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7779 Read: 485
Published: 27 May 2008 Updated: 05 Jun 2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or it's characters. I make no money off this story.

1. Slave Drivers and a New Mommy by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1679 words)

I don't own Inuyasha or any of the awesome characters! ;)

2. Curiosity and a New World by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2063 words)
The characters may not be mine, or at least not all of them. But it's my story-line, and my own words!! Woohoo!

3. Water Park and New Feelings by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1912 words)

4. Lady of the East and a Plan by Aryana NightAngel [Reviews - 2] (2125 words)

This chapter is dedicated to Babi Abe who was the only one to answer my shout out at the end of the last chapter. She also gave me an awesome idea, and I hope I used it well.