[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Something is wrong with the well, instead of sending Kagome 500 years in the past, it sends her farther back. Read as she goes through different time periods, and changes everything she knows. OOC. Bankotsu/Kagome
Rated: R
Categories: Romance > Other Characters: Bankotsu, Inu no Taishou, Inu Yasha, Izayoi, Jakotsu, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Mom, Kikyo, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 9607 Read: 1473
Published: 17 May 2008 Updated: 10 Jun 2008

1. Chapter 1 by DarkSkyeDawn [Reviews - 0] (2618 words)

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, or any of the characters.

A/N: This is a Bankotsu/Kagome fanfic. Hope you enjoy it! Please read and review.

2. Chapter 2 by DarkSkyeDawn [Reviews - 0] (2099 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters (cries)

A/N: Hello again. Here is the second chapter to my story. I know that the timeline isn't going to be exact, but just use your imagination. Thanks and enjoy!

Last Time:

Something tells me I'm still not in the right time, Kagome thought to herself as she sat on the side of the well.

"Hey!" a young boy's voice shouted, "Who're you?"

Kaogme looked up to see a young boy standing a few feet from her, hands on his hips. He was wearing a white and blue kimono. His hair was black and was in a long braid down his back. On his forehead was a pointy cross. Kagome's eyes widened in shock, recognizing him.

He looks about 7, Kagome thought, Bankotsu, leader of the band of seven...

3. Chapter 3 by DarkSkyeDawn [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1957 words)
 

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters.

A/N: thanks for all the reviews!! anyways, on with the story!

Last Time:

"You're back," a shocked voice sounded behind her.

Turning, she saw Bankotsu. He was much older, looking somewhat older than whenshe had first met him. Bankotsu was staring at her with a mixture of anger, surprise, and hurt.

He hasn't forgotten me...

"Hello Bankotsu," Kagome said quietly.

4. Chapter 4 by DarkSkyeDawn [Reviews - 0] (1992 words)

5. Chapter 5 by DarkSkyeDawn [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (941 words)