[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After confessing their feelings and coming back to the feudal era, Kagome and InuYasha learn of Naraku's plot to capture Kagome. After an argument between the two, Kagome decides it's best to hide out with Koga to confuse Naraku and to annoy the hell out of InuYasha. Will anything happen between Kagome and Koga? Will InuYasha tell Kagome his reasons for not marking her? Or is Kagome right, does he really not truly love her? 

This is a part two of sorts, from my "Six Feet Under the Stars" fic. It might get a little lemony later on in the story. 

Spoiler: This takes place after the anime series ended in the manga. It's right after InuYasha and Kagome return after Kagome's graduation.

Songfic: I Will Posses Your Heart by Death Cab for Cutie  


Rated: R
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Kouga/ Kagome Characters: Sango
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11652 Read: 5968
Published: 31 Mar 2008 Updated: 20 Aug 2008
Story Notes:
please review and let me know how you like it and I will continue it!

1. The Potential of You and Me by mnemosyne [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2004 words)

You reject my advances and desperate pleas

I won't let you, let me down so easily, so easily

You gotta spend some time--love, you gotta spend some time with me

And I know that you'll find--love, I will possess your heart

2. You Reject My Advances and Desperate Pleas by mnemosyne [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2209 words)
let me know how you like this one! I'm too deep in the story to quit now, but still let me know!

3. I Won’t Let You, Let Me Down So Easily by mnemosyne [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1879 words)

sorry this one is a bit short, I couldn't really get much out of it and have a lottt of work to do this week. 

I'll try and update as soon as i don't have so much! I think i have a little break in work before finals...

as always, let me know how you like it 

 warning: some inu/kag flashback lemon, only a little. 

4. When We'll Be Lovers, Lovers at Last by mnemosyne [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1846 words)

sorry this took so long! finals were a bitch. but now I'm free!

this one includes a little lemon-y action.

you justtt wait.

let me know how you like it! 

5. How I Wish You Could See the Potential by mnemosyne [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2101 words)

sorry this took long, again. I was pretty busy. 

let me know how you like it once again!

I'll try to be prompt on the next chapter, but I can't make any promises.

enjoy!

oh and sorry for the cliffhanger at the end, but you know how it goes.  

6. How I Long For That Mirrored Perspective by mnemosyne [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1613 words)

sorry that took so long, everyone. I had trouble squeezing the perfect ending out of this. I hope you like it. This story took on a life of it's own, I swear. Well, this is the end. It's a little short, but I think it's adequate. Let me know how you like it. 

I don't think that I'm going to go back into this arc anytime soon. I want to try some AU stuff. So look for that!