- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
K. Y. H. stands for Kagashe Yasha Higurashi Osuwari means sit.
Chapter 3

The Threat

Down the road, Kagashe was closing in on Kagura and Naraku’s castle, when Kagon showed up. “Kagashe, you can’t continue to follow her tonight,” Kagon said. “I don’t care, I’ve got to destroy Naraku,” Kagashe said. “Look you are not going to fight Naraku tonight,” Kagon said, annoyed. “Oh I’ll kill him before the sun sets tonight, I have to kill my father’s enemy,” Kagashe said, noticing that the sun was at the point before sunset. Kagon said “Sorry, but K.Y.H. you are not going any farther.” Kagashe blinked and looked at Kagon out of the corner of her eye. Kagon stopped and said, “Kagashe, OSUWARI GIRL!” CRASH! Kagashe crashed to the ground, pulled by the necklace that was underneath the hood. “Would you stop doing that,” Kagashe said, growling.
Meanwhile, Kagome said, “Well it looks like he found her.” In the south-west a young twelve year old girl with a crescent moon on her forehead said, “So, she’s here.” The girl with the crescent moon on her forehead had light-pinkish hair, and wore a white Kimono, except for a white, yellow, and brown belt. There was a purple lizard standing on two legs, who said, “Lord Sess, where are we off to now?” “Joucinzo, Shut-up!” the girl said, “Let’s go.” The lizard, named Joucinzo, who had on a blue cloak, followed Sess.
Once the sun set, and Kagon and K.Y.H. had caught up with everyone; Kagashe’s hair and eyes turned black, with her claws turning to fingernails. Then Koga, Ginta, and Hakakaku showed up, and Koga said, “Yo, Kagome! Haven’t found Naraku yet, eh?” “No afraid not,” Kagome said. “Hey wolf! Get away from her,” Inuyasha yelled. “Why, you already have a woman, mainly Kikyo,” Koga yelled back. “Koga!” Kagashe said who was sitting on a large rock, “She doesn’t love you!” “W... What?! Huh… Who are you?” Koga asked. “Name’s Kagashe, but you can call me K.Y.H. if you want,” Kagashe said. “Ah, so you must be that kid Kagome told me about. What are you, because you are definitely not a half-demon,” Koga said. “You’re right, I’m a quarter-demon,” Kagashe said. “Quarter-demon?” Koga asked. He looked over at Inuyasha, who was arguing with Kagome, and said, “Oh, I get it. Tell me does your father know about you?” “Well… not exactly, and I promised my mom not to tell him, although Kagon and mom are sort of threatening me,” Kagashe said. Koga blinked and said, “Quit dawdling fellows our work here is done.” The wolves, Ginta, Hakakaku, and Koga went north. Ginta said, “He looks kind of down.” Hakakaku said, “Yeah, you said it.”
“Who are you anyway?” Inuyasha asked Kagashe. “I already told you who I am,” Kagashe said. “There is something else you aren’t telling us. What is it?” Inuyasha asked. “Inuyasha,” Kagome said. “What!” Inuyasha asked. “SIT! SIT! SIT BOY!” Kagome yelled. CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! Inuyasha fell on the ground face first. Kagashe moved out of the way just in time to miss the crater. Miroku stared at Kagome, and Sanku whispered to her mom, “Is it just me, or does it seem like Kagome is in on this secret?” “Sure does sound like it,” Sango said. Inuyasha pried himself off the ground, but with difficultly.
The night seemed to pass surprisingly fast for a new moon night, and in the morning, after daybreak, Sess showed up with Joucinzo. “And just what do you want?” Sess looked at her and said, “I see you found him.” “Found him?” Shippo and Inuyasha said. “Shut-up Sess,” Kagashe yelled, pulling out her sword and transforming it. “So he doesn’t know,” Sess said. “I said, “Shut-up,” Kagashe yelled running strait at Sess. Sess pulled out her own sword, and the two swords clashed. Kagon said, “Oh no not again,” he put his right hand on his face. “What do you mean?” Shippo asked. “Every time, every time Sess comes through the well she and Kagashe get into some kind of stupid argument that turns into a fight. Usually it is over something stupid, but Sess is jealous of Kagashe just because of her sword.” Kagon said. Kagome blinked, but said nothing. “You mean they have a rivalry similar to Inuyasha’s?” Shippo asked. “Shut-up!” Inuyasha yelled hitting Shippo with his fist. “Her father gave her the sword by the way,” Kagon said, “I better put a stop to them.” “Sounds a lot like you, Inuyasha,” Shippo said. Inuyasha looked at Shippo. “Kagashe! Osuwari Girl!” Kagon yelled. CRASH! Kagashe crashed face first to the ground. “Thanks a lot traitor,” Kagashe groaned

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors they belong to Rumiko Takahashi, but Kagon, Kagashe, Kenyo, and Sanku I created.