- Text Size +
Chapter 2

The Mystery Kids

Two days after Hachi and Hojo left, Kagura and Inuyasha had broken into a fight. Kagome, Shippo, Sango, Sanku, Miroku, and, Kirara were also battling her, and not having much luck, when a ten year old girl in a red-hooded cloak, and a sword showed up. The girl had on tennis shoes, and instead of fingernails, she had claws, and brown eyes, dog-like ears, and silver hair. Kagura looked at her, and the girl said, “If you don’t want me to use you as a scratching post, then leave.” “Who are you? Name yourself,” Kagura said. “I go by Kagashe and you are DEAD!” the girl yelled, “Iron Stealer!” The girl used her claws, and stopped Kagura’s wind. Kagura then stood dumbstruck, and Kagashe said, “Well are you finished.” Kagura pulled out a feather, and flew away. “You’re not getting away that easy!” Kagashe yelled, and took off.
“Who was that?” Inuyasha asked. Kagome said, “Let’s go everyone.” Everyone blinked and followed; they had only gone five steps when a ten year old boy sprinted down the road. The boy had short black hair, and a green shirt and pants on. “Kagashe, you’re not leaving that easily,” the boy yelled. “Would you people hurry up?” Kagome said, “Hey!” Everyone who was looking in the boy’s direction looked at Kagome, who was waiting a yard from everyone. “Where are we headed?” Shippo asked. “Where else in Kagon’s direction,” Kagome said. “So his name is Kagon?” Inuyasha asked. “Yes!” Kagome said. At that, everyone took off in Kagon’s direction. “Are you worried about Kagashe?” Shippo asked. “I’m more concerned about Kagon catching her,” Kagome said. “What is bad about that?” Inuyasha asked. “Do you want an example?” Kagome asked, staring sternly at him. Inuyasha didn’t say anything, but continued to follow. “Didn’t think so,” Kagome said. Everyone continued down the road.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, but I do own Kagon, Kagashe and Sanku.