- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Thisis just the beginning the next chapter gets better.
Chapter 1

A New Beginning

It has been 20 years since Kagome was pulled into the well, and Inuyasha, in the feudal era said, “What’s taking so long, I wish she would get back soon.” A creature that looked like a tall fox walked up and asked, “Why so you can yell at her?” “No, so I will know what’s going on,” Inuyasha yelled, hitting Shippo with his sword, that was inside the sheave. Just then Kagome showed up and said, “I can’t leave you two alone for any length of time without you two fighting.” Inuyasha blinked, and said, “What’s been going on with you for the last ten years?” “You’ll see!” Kagome said. “What!” Inuyasha yelled. Kagome turned her head towards him, and Inuyasha backed up. “Ka... Kagome don’t,” Inuyasha said. Kagome said, “Inuyasha! SIT BOY!” CRASH! Inuyasha fell, face first to the ground. “I thought you two trusted each other,” a young 5 year old girl said. The girl had on a demon slayer outfit, and a cloth with beads on her right hand; she also had black hair like Sango’s, but Miroku’s eyes. “Oh hello Sanku,” Kagome said.
Just then Sango and Miroku showed up; Miroku said, “We still need to find Naraku, so what do you say we get going?” Inuyasha got off the ground, and Kagome said, “Yeah you’re right.” Kirara hopped into Sanku’s arms, and climbed onto her shoulder. The group of seven started heading west toward a village. After a while, and passing by the village, Hachi and Hojo showed up; after landing Hojo said, “Sango, I picked it up.” He had a large cross boomerang in his hands. Sango took it and said, “Thanks Hojo for the help. Sanku it’s yours.” Sanku took the weapon from her mom and Hojo and Hachi left.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, that belongs to Rumiko Takahoshi, but Sanku, Kenyo, Kagon, and Kagashe I did create.