- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters, this is simply fan-made) ~Enjoy!!!

Author's Chapter Notes:

(I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters, this is simply fan-made) ~Enjoy!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Kagome climbed out of the sacred well and looked up at the sky. It was almost christmas and it still hadn't snowed... It looked like there wasn't going to be a white christmas this year...

Shippo~ Kagome!!!

The excited fox demon leaped into Kagome's arms. Miroku, Sango, and Inuyasha walk towards Kagome.

Sango and Miroku~ Welcome back Kagome!!!

Kagome~ Hey guys... Sorry I'm late.

Inuyasha~ Where were you?!?!

Kagome~ I had some things to buy.

Shippo~ What's that, kagome?

He was looking at the sparkling object in Kagome's hand with curiosity. Kagome smiled. It's a christmas ornament, you put in on a christmas tree.

Shippo~ What's christmas?

Kagome~ Well, christmas is the time of year where people spend time with the people who love them. They give gifts to each other, build snowmen, and decorate christmas trees!

Sango~ That sounds like fun!

Kagome~ It is! Here... I brought gifts for all of you.

Kagome opened her backpack and pulled out some boxes wrapped in pretty paper and bows.

Kagome~ Here Sango, this is for you.

She handed sango her present.

Sango~ ThankYou Kagome, but you didn't have to get me anything...

Kagome~ It's no problem! At christmas time, you're supposed to give presents!!!

Sango thanked Kagome and opened her gift. It was a fancy, purple, winter kimono with a flower design, and a beautiful ribbon.

Sango~ Oh, I love it!!! ThankYou so much, Kagome!

Kagome~ You're welcome!

Kagome walked over to Miroku and gave him his present. It was a long, purple scarf, ear muffs, and pair of purple, warm gloves. One glove had a hole in the middle of it.

Kagome~ Their to keep your ears, neck, and hands warm. The hole is for your wind tunnel.

Miroku~ That's very kind of you, Kagome. ThankYou!

Kagome~ You're welcome!

She turned towards Shippo and the little fox began jumping up and down with excitement.

Shippo~ What do I get? What do I get, Kagome???

Kagome gave Shippo his present. It was a set of arts and crafts supplies.

Kagome~ There is paper, coloring pencils, paint, paint brushes, craft sticks, glitter, beads, string, glue, and colorful clay!

Shippo~ Wow!!! Thanks very much, Kagome!

Kagome~ You're very welcome, Shippo!

Then, Kagome turned towards Inuyasha and smiled.

Kagome~ Inuyasha.

Inuyasha looked at her curiously.

Inuyasha~ Yes, Kagome?

Kagome~ Could I... give you your gift, in private?

Inuyasha~ Um, Ok...

Inuyasha stood up and followed Kagome, who held the gift in her hand. They walked into the woods and left the others with puzzled looks on their faces. Except Miroku, who had a perverted grin on his face. Sango noticed his grin and gave him a good slap across the side of his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Deep in the forest,  Kagome finaly stopped in front of the sacred tree. Kagome looked Inuyasha deeply in the eyes, as if searching for something, then stopped and handed him his present. He looked at it, the wrapping paper was decorated with snowflakes in the shape of hearts. He carefully pulled the gold ribbon off and tore at the wrapping paper. He grew even more confused when he took out the gift.

Inuyasha~ A twig???

Kagome~ It's mistle toe.

Inuyasha~ What's mistle toe?

Kagome~ Well, ...mistle toe is something you hang a christmas time, and if two people are caught under it... they're supposed to kiss.

Kagome looked up Inuyasha's golden eyes.

Inuyasha~ Ka..gome...

Inuyasha stood their shocked. He didn't know what to say or do.

Kagome~ But, if you don't wan't to...

Kagome bagan to walk off, but Inuyasha imediately grabbed her hand and pulled her back, holding the mistle toe up high.

Kagome~ I..Inuya...

But her words were cut off, when Inuyasha placed his lips on top of hers. At first Kagome was surprised, but soon her face softened... and she deepened the kiss, letting him slip his tongue into her mouth. Inuyasha put his arms around her waist, and they kissed for a good 10 minutes. And when they finaly stopped, Inuyasha looked deeply into Kagome's beautiful brown eyes and said...

Inuyasha~ I Love You, Kagome.

Then Inuyasha took her into a long embrace.

Kagome~ I Love You too. Inuyasha...

Inuyasha looked at her.

Kagome~ Merry Christmas, Inuyasha!

Inuyasha smiled at her and hugged her more. Then, Kagome looked up at the sky in awe.

Kagome~ Look Inuyasha! It's snowing... isn't it beautiful?

But Inuyasha was only looking at Kagome. She was the most beautiful thing in the world to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Merry Christmas!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*