[Reviews - 93] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Past Featured StorySummary:

Work-In-Progress. When Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru and Rin find themselves in an odd valley can they find a way to work together? What does Naraku have to do with it? Just who have they found themselves amongst? Can they get back home?

Fanfiction Feature


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Crossover, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango Characters: Inu Yasha, Jaken, Kagome Higurashi, Kouga, Miroku, Myoga, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 79 Completed: No
Word count: 516299 Read: 25757
Published: 18 Feb 2008 Updated: 14 Jun 2009
Story Notes:

1. Chapter One by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 64] starstarstarstarstar (2866 words)
When Sesshomaru struggles to find humans to cure a sick Rin, what will he discover in the valley he takes her to? Why are Inuyasha and Kagome there?

2. Chapter Two by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3712 words)
Will the tension between the two brothers brew into a another fight or will they set aside their differences to figure out what has happened and where they are? The new people they are with are not only strange, they have strange ideas about demons, too! What are they? Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of David Edding's works.

3. Chapter Three by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3720 words)
The plot thickens as the people Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, and Rin have found display more odd quirks. And they're going to meet their Master? Will it be a demon with a jewel shard or something more? I do not own Inuyasha or any of David Eddings works.

4. Chapter Four by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (4798 words)
The group meets the Master of the valley. Will he be a God or a demon in disguise? What does prophecy have to do with it and what connection does it have to do with Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru and Rin? A new visitor from a distant land arrives, asking for help with demon problems. I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgaraid/Malloreon.

5. Chapter Five by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (4641 words)
What is it about the City of Endless Night that has the strange people in the valley spooked? Who will they meet as they travel across the plains outside of the valley? Will Inuyasha ride a horse?

6. Chapter Six by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6387 words)
When they finally reach the Stronghold, what will be revealed about why they are in this new strange world? Will the two brothers finally come to blows as they share a suite in the massive castle? Can Inuyasha learn to share---his ramen? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

7. Chapter Seven by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (5623 words)
After the incident with the flashlight and card game, will the tension between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru come to a head? Or will only create more between Inuyasha and Kagome? Who will they meet as they leave the Stronghold? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon

8. Chapter Eight by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (6138 words)
They learn more about what the Prophecy is all about, but will Kagome and Inuyasha's antics drive Sesshomaru insane first? Sesshomaru attempts brotherly advice. . .will Inuyasha take it? Or will Inuyasha blow it off. I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon

9. Chapter Nine by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6562 words)
As they reach the Great Escarpment, Kagome ponders what is bothering Inuyasha while the desire in Inuyasha turns to rage. What does Kagura have to do with anything. I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon

10. Chapter Ten by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3921 words)
In the aftermath of the battle with Kagura, what will be revealed between Inuyasha and Kagome? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon

11. Chapter Eleven by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3888 words)
Inuyasha follows Kagome's orders to take a bath but who is there already? What will the reactions to his healed arm the next morning be? And what will they do for breakfast? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

12. Chapter Twelve by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (5447 words)
When they finally reach Thull Mardu, how will sailing treat the group? Who might be against them while they're aboard? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

13. Chapter Thirteen by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3925 words)
What happens after the attack by the Bear Cultist? Just how curious is Sesshomaru about Kagome and will he find answers to his questions? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

14. Chapter Fourteen by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3924 words)
As they continue on their sea journey, will Inuyaha find himself unable to resist his urges? What about other ships on the sea? Will they dare challenge the Seabird as it travels the expanse of the Sea of the East? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon

15. Chapter Fifteen by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3554 words)
While Sesshomaru dealt with the Malloreon war ship, what were Kagome and Inuyasha up to? How will this change their relationship? And when they finally reach land, just who is in a tavern they visit? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

16. Chapter Sixteen by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3143 words)
As the group finds out about what everyone has been up to, just what questions will be raised? How will everyone adjust to the addition of Sesshomaru to the group? And how will they react to Inuyasha and Kagome's new relationship? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

17. Chapter Seventeen by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3005 words)
Does Sesshomaru finally answer the question Miroku raised? Sango and Kagome share a conversation. What were Miroku and Sango doing all this time? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon

18. Chapter Eighteen by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4015 words)
As they leave Mal Gemila for Mal Zeth, what will they encounter on the road? Just who is this new juggler and why do they allow him to travel with? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon

19. Chapter Nineteen by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3149 words)
What is a Hound of Torak? What will happen when the group is forced to face one? I do not own Inyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

20. Chapter Twenty by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4790 words)
Aftermath of the battle with the Hound of Torak creates some angst. I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

21. Chapter Twenty One by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (5129 words)
As they travel away from where they fought the Hounds, Kagome is tired, or is she? A strange wolf joins the group and Sesshomaru is not happy. Just who is this wolf really? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

22. Chapter Twenty Two by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (2998 words)
As they continue to travel they come across some gruesome ritual performed by the Grolims. Just who is this other sorcerer and why is Belgarath angry with him? Will the sorcerers show off their own powers? And Inuyasha realizes he's approaching his human night. How will this affect everything? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

23. Chapter Twenty Three by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] (6048 words)
On Inuyasha's human night, just what will happen? Will everyone including Sesshomaru find out about Inuyasha's night of mortality? And if Sesshomaru should, will it lead to a show down? Or will the Demon Lord's reaction shock his younger brother?

24. Chapter Twenty Four by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (4797 words)
Finally the group reaches the Imperial City, Mal Zeth. What new adventures await them here? Formal court functions are proposed. Just what will Inuyasha and the rest do? I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

25. Chapter Twenty Five by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] (6518 words)
As they settle into Mal Zeth before the big ball, just what have the girls cooked up against Inuyasha? Will Inuyasha like it or will he find himself in an embarassing situation! I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.

26. Chapter Twenty Six by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (4957 words)
The banquet is under way. How will Inuyasha find court? What about Sesshomaru? And will the brothers realize another similarity they share?

27. Chapter Twenty Seven by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6815 words)
Just what type of trouble can Miroku cause at the banquet/ball? Who is after Kagome's jewel shards? And what about Kagome herself? Will she get into some trouble of her own? Just who will rescue her?

28. Chapter Twenty Eight by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6726 words)
What will happen now that Sesshomaru has rescued Kagome from the vile Zelleth? What will Sango do during the ball?

29. Chapter Twenty Nine by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (5481 words)
After math of the party leaves Sango, Miroku, Shippo and another in flux. What will Inuyasha do when he finds out about the attack made on Kagome?

30. Chapter Thirty by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (4230 words)
Inuyasha returns from his "hunt." Sesshomaru takes his hand at the hunt. What will he do next?

31. Chapter Thirty One by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6073 words)
The meeting about Zelleth and the other spies reveals things about what is going on in this strange world. But what happens when Kagome and Inuyasha return to their room to find it ransacked?

32. Chapter Thirty Two by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (4927 words)
Rin begins to hear things that even Sesshomaru can't hear. What is going on with the little girl? And she's beginning her first cycle as a woman, what will the Demon Lord do about the matter?

33. Chapter Thirty Three by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (5553 words)
What does Myoga have to tell Inuyasha and Kagome? Is it good news or bad? As Rin continues to hear the strange sounds, what could their orgins be? Is it possible she might be like the sorcerers after all?

34. Chapter Thirty Four by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6901 words)
What is Kagome preparing for the afternoon as she talks with Polgara? And what does Sess think about as he watches Rin with the birds?

35. Chapter Thirty Five by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (7063 words)
As the group leaves Mal Zeth, what awaits them on the road? What's this about Zedar stalking them and what might he have to do with the strange feelings Rin is experiencing? What does Kagome feel as the day ends?

36. Chapter Thirty Six by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (7608 words)
The group learns more about the Prophecy and why they must go to Ashaba. As the night progresses, what happens to cause Rin more upset? And will a fight with bandits reveal something that the Inu group wish to keep secret?

37. Chapter Thirty Seven by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8205 words)
As the group arrives at an inn to rest after the battle is it as peaceful as it appears? What question does Poledra pose to Rin? And what strange dreams does Inuyasha have? Will it lead to some emotional strife?

38. Chapter Thirty Eight by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6003 words)
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha return to the inn, but what is this that nags at Sesshomaru about the behavior of his little brother? And what does Rin want from him? Kagome is worried about Inuyasha and waits for him near the injured Shippo, but what happens when they're finally alone?

39. Chapter Thirty Nine by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6109 words)
Miroku and Sango are on the search to discover what is going on between their friends. Will they figure it out in time? And what will Inuyasha do when he realizes the awful truth of what he's done? Could it be the end for Inuyasha and Kagome?

40. Chapter Forty by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6005 words)
Sesshomaru guards the door to Inuyasha and Kagome's room. How will Miroku and Sango discover if their friends are alright? Just what did the Grolims do to Inuyasha and who was their real target?

41. Chapter Forty One by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (10495 words)
The group prepare to leave the inn after the terrible night. What will they find when they finally come across a demon? And what new power does Inuyasha gain for his sword?

42. Chapter Forty Two by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (8535 words)
Rin watches as the others tend to Sesshomaru's wounds. What does the wolf-woman Poledra have for her that might change things drastically? How will Sesshomaru react to this change and the gift from Poledra?

43. Chapter Forty Three by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (8848 words)
Kagome feels backed into a corner to reveal more information about her era. How does Inuyasha feel about the matter? And just what is Miroku up to when he asks Sango for a walk?

44. Chapter Forty Four by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (9349 words)
As Miroku and Sango share more kisses, just who comes to interrupt? Will Miroku lose his temper? Will Inuyasha finally get to punish Kagome for the dreaded shoes?

45. Chapter Forty Five by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (9581 words)
Sesshomaru accepts the offer to have his armor repaired by the smith, Durnik. Will Rin continue to act submissively and will Sesshomaru be able to reassure her that he is not angry with her? As they continue to travel, they near the city of Rakand. Who will volunteer to venture into the city of demon worshippers? Rin has her first lesson with Poledra. What does she learn and how will Sesshomaru react?

46. Chapter Forty Six by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (4287 words)
Miroku and Silk enter the demon worshipping city of Rakand. Just what do they discover about the turmoil threatening to take over the continent? And who is interested in Miroku now? Could he have a new love interest?

47. Chapter Forty Seven by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7769 words)
Kagome reflects on her status as Inuyasha's mate. What conclusions will she draw?

48. Chapter Forty Eight by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (5625 words)
When Inuyasha discovers Sesshomaru standing in the field staring at the sky, what type of alteraction will take place between the two? Will the brothers resume their feud or will they be drawn closer together?

49. Chapter Forty Nine by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6247 words)
The ladies sit out the storm. What will happen when between Sango and Kagome? What happens when the monk and spy return?

50. Chapter Fifty by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6860 words)
Kagome leaves Rin to find out what is taking Inuyasha and Sesshomaru so long to return to camp. When they finally return to camp, what will Rin think of her lord? Will it end in a muddy disaster?

51. Chapter Fifty One by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6435 words)
Back in the Vale, Jaken struggles to come to grips with being left behind. What does he overhear that concerns Sesshomaru and Rin? The group, meanwhile, travels to the city of Mal Rakuth. Is it a friendly place?

52. Chapter Fifty Two by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (4573 words)
When Rin has another lesson with Poledra how will Sesshomaru react to it? What does Rin have to learn this time?

53. Chapter Fifty Three by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6991 words)
When Inuyasha and Kagome arrive for dinner, what is strange about the couple down in the dining hall? And just what is happening to Inuyasha?

54. Chapter Fifty Four by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6173 words)
Can Kagome help Inuyasha over his guilt?

55. Chapter Fifty Five by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] (6113 words)
Sango and Miroku get to know Velvet a little bit better. Does the monk have something in mind for the demon slayer? And will she like it?

56. Chapter Fifty Six by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6918 words)
Shippo takes Sango's advice, but what will the little fox learn when he visits Kagome and Inuyasha early in the morning?

57. Chapter Fifty Seven by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (5820 words)
What will happen to Miroku when Sango wakes to find him in the bed with her? Just what is happening in the West?

58. Chapter Fifty Eight by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (8556 words)
Rin and Sesshomaru prepare for the day. What will it have in store for them? And what will Sesshomaru do when Rin meets a boy?

59. Chapter Fifty Nine by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (9564 words)
Kagome, Inuyasha, and Shippo have their shopping trip together, but just who will be the finicky shopper among them?

60. Chapter Sixty by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (8151 words)
While Jaken continues to wait for Sesshomaru's return in the Vale, who arrives, asking assistance of the Twins? What will it lead them to do?

61. Chapter Sixty One by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (11591 words)
As the group leaves Mal Rakuth, what perils might they meet on the road? Who is talking to Inuyasha, and what does the stranger want him to do?

62. Chapter Sixty Two by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (10978 words)
As the battle comes to an end, what is Inuyasha hiding? Will Sesshomaru find out the answers? And what does he think about the incident with the boy and Rin? Who will show up?

63. Chapter Sixty Three by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (7710 words)
What will the wolf-woman say to Koga? And what other things will he see? What will he do next?

64. Chapter Sixty Four by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (12453 words)
Miroku goes to find out what is happening on the outskirts of camp when he finds a transformed Inuyasha. What will he do to put a stop to it? And why is Sango angry with him later on?

65. Chapter Sixty Five by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] (10854 words)
Inuyasha learns something from Myoga about his transformations. When he returns from a run, what scent will cause anger in him?

66. Chapter Sixty Six by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] (7762 words)
While Rin waits for Sesshomaru to return with fresh medical supplies, she struggles to come to grips with seeing her killer face to face. What happens when her emotions get the best of her, and she accidentally uses her Will? Who is this strange man she meets, and is he friend or foe? Later, Sesshomaru consoles Rin after her traumatic day.

67. Chapter Sixty Seven by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (8026 words)
Sango and Miroku share a peaceful morning together. The group is later split into two so a small group can venture into the capital of the Grolim Church, Mal Yaska. What does the juggler want with Miroku? What is this about him pretending to be a High Priest of Torak? What other surprises does Miroku have for Sango?

68. Chapter Sixty Eight by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (6071 words)
The twins, Eriond, and Jaken arrive in Boktor, Drasnia to attend the Alorn Council. What will the kings' reaction to Jaken be, and will he get into a fight with one?

69. Chapter Sixty Nine by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (9010 words)
While Sesshomaru thinks about the events of the previous day what is Rin doing to occupy herself? And how are birds involved? What will Poledra teach the little girl this time? Will someone else get invited to the lesson?

70. Chapter Seventy by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (10744 words)
Feldegast leads his party into the dread Grolim capital City, Mal Yaska, to discover what alliances might be between Naraku and Urvon. What other atrocities will they see? And when they finally get an audience with Urvon, who else is there? Is Naraku really an ally of Urvon's, or is he using the Disciple of Torak for his own designs? Or is someone else using Urvon for their own dark plans?

71. Chapter Seventy-One by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (9303 words)
Shippo shares a nice morning with his parents, but will it last? Who is chosen to babysit him, and will he like it? Will Shippo find himself in trouble?

72. Chapter Seventy Two by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (9965 words)
Inuyasha becomes distant, worrying Kagome. Does it have anything to do with Shippo's angry outburst? The epic tale of the Battle of Vo Mimbre is told. How does a battle that took place over five hundred years ago connect to the present?

73. Chapter Seventy Three by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (9528 words)
After the story, Kagome retreats to their tent to wait for Inuyasha. She overhears him arguing with an unknown and invisible person. Are they friend or foe? It is Inuyasha's night of mortality and Kagome has special plans. Later, an attack on the camp separates Inuyasha and Kagome. Can she find him back before it's too late?

74. Chapter Seventy Four by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 0] (7498 words)
Sango, Velvet, and Beldin are making their escape from the destroyed palace in Mal Yaska. Will they find Miroku and Silk?

75. Chapter Seventy Five by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 1] (6982 words)
The Alorn Council reconvenes. Just who will Jaken befriend?

76. Chapter Seventy Six by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5763 words)
Sesshomaru and Rin spend a quiet evening together. How long will the calm remain?

77. Chapter Seventy Seven by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7377 words)
Sesshomaru and Rin's quiet evening is disrupted by the howls of Hounds. What ill can it bode for the camp and will Sesshomaru get caught up in the battle? Will he have to choose between his brother and Rin?

78. Chapter Seventy Eight by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6451 words)
Miroku and Silk are trapped by the demon waiting outside. Will they survive the night?

79. Chapter Seventy-Nine by Far Away Eyes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5989 words)
Koga continues to travel the Malloreon countryside and encounters a strange running partner. Then, he ends up in the middle of a battle. Who might he meet there?

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or the Belgariad/Malloreon.