- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first story, so if it sucks. I'm sorry. Anyways, please give me your thoughts and comments, but if it's inappropriate I will delete it.Enjoy!!!

As Inuyasha leans against the Sacred tree watching as the villagers went about their work, Kagome silently walks over and sits next to the young hanyou without uttering a word.They sat there for a few minutes until Kagome says out of the blue,"so what happens now,Inuyasha?"

"I don't know,"Inuyasha answered,"we've been on the road trying to defeat Naraku and complete the jewel since the moment you freed me from the tree.Guess we never thought about what happens after defeating Naraku and completing the jewel."

"But if I could just keep Kagome by my side,or Kami her be with a filthy hanyou like me, I would be the happiest person alive." Inuyasha thought, he loved the miko more then anything that has or will ever lay on this earth. If anyone told him he could have for anything he wanted,he would ask for Kagome to be by his side for eternity. For she was his goddess, his sun and moon, his air, his soul, his heart, his everything. If he couldn't have Kagome by his side always,then he would rather not live at all. Because when he was alone and (though he hates to admit it) afraid, she was right there saying everything was alright now. When he first lost control of his demon, she wasn't afraid of him, she run away from him, but embraced him instead. After more then 200 years of fear filled days and misery, she embraced him with warmth and kindness, something no one's ever done for him since his mother died. Not even Kikyo could do that. He loved Kagome, more then life it's self. Of course he never told Kagome a out how he felt. He was afraid that if he ever told her how he felt, she would run away from him, disgusted that a filthy half demon loved her. He was so deep in thought he almost missed what she said.

"I wouldn't care if I died right now, if you would only said you loved me."Kagome whispered under her breath,forgetting about InuYasha's excellent hearing.

When Kagome realized what she had done,she turned a red so deep it rivaled InuYasha's fire rat. She turn and found InuYasha staring at her with his mouth open in complete surprise. Kagome blushed a deeper shade of red and stood up quickly, stuttering a excuse to leave as she slowly backed away from the hanyou

"I-Im sorry, W-what I me-meant was that-"

She didn't get a chance to finish because then InuYasha grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him.

"Kagome," Inuyasha asked quietly,"what did you mean by that?"

Seeing as she couldn't lie about it because he would know if she did,and she couldn't use the rosary after they broke when they were fighting Naraku,she decided to tell him how she felt

"Isn't it obvious by now?" Kagome sighed,"I'm fell in love with a certain hanyou I know and I don't know if he loves me or not,and I wish that if does love me then he should just tell me. If not... then just get it over with and tell me so I won't feel as much heartache later.So...Inuyasha...."Kagome took InuYasha's and squeezed it this tightly

"So....do.you love me or not"

Inuyasha was stunned, this goddess standing in front of him, probably the most most powerful miko after Midoriko,loved HIM of all people. Him, a filthy, disgusting, worthless, no good hanyou. He only dreamed of this day. He couldn't speak, he was too stunned to speak.

"So I guess you don't love me...."she let go of his hands and was about to run away crying when InuYasha snapped out of his daze. He grabbed her arm and spun her around so he could give her his honest answer. He answered her by kissing her passionately, nibbling her lips gently trying to coax her to let him in. She parted her lips to return the fiery kiss and he explored the cavern he had been wanting to explore since the day he began his travels with the young miko. After he had finally finished answering her question,the sun had begun to set. They both panted after they pulled apart, Inuyasha smirked at her and said,"does that answer your question,wench?" She kissed him lightly on the lips and said," yes...yes it does." They smiled at each other and headed to the village hand in hand, ready for anything the world threw at them. Because as long as they were together, nothing could stop them.

 

                                                      ~The end~ 

 

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS THANKS!!!!!:)