[Reviews - 8] Printer
Summary: What happened to all the demons that no one can find them in Kagome's time? What if they still existed, merely hiding themselves from the world? And what if, they had records of what happened with the inutachi and their allies? We set off on a journey with a young demon who is tired of hiding herself. What happens when she meets the demons she looks up to the most?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Romance Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 33751 Read: 315
Published: 02 Jul 2013 Updated: 31 Aug 2013
Story Notes:
I own nothing of Inuyasha, and I make no money from this. This is for pure enjoyment... and getting out my crazyiness and evil tendencies. So, I hope you enjoy this while I try to work on all the stories I have open. Rating may change as the story continues. There is no real reason for the name, I just needed something to save it under in documents.

1. Planning to Get Away by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 1] (1376 words)
This is the first chapter of Relief. I hope you enjoy it. If it starts off slow, it's just because I'm setting things up for later chapters.

2. A Day In School To Learn Nothing by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 1] (3441 words)
Yes, Sorcha is, for lack of a better term, a smart ass when it comes to her teachers. Please enjoy the following chapter.

3. Reading the Past and Wishing for Experience by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (1228 words)
So, here's chapter three. Hope you like it, it's a little slow, but it's just setting up for the next few chapters.

4. Meeting Idols and Family by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (3430 words)
So, welcome to chapter four. Hope you like this one, it took me forever to type it. and so far, it's the longest chapter. Have fun

5. Songs to Mend the Heart, Pain to Break the Barriers by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 0] (4438 words)
This chapter took me a long time to finally finish, but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Expect a lot to ride through from this one.

6. Pain, Wishes, and Regrets by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 1] (3291 words)
This is rather depressing chapter... But I hope you like it anyway.

7. Healing Emotions and Wounds by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 1] (4704 words)
So here's chapter seven, finally. I hope you enjoy it.

8. Confusion, Tenseness, and Insults Ahead by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 1] (3730 words)
I would have put this up a few days sooner, but I was in the hospital earlier this week with a kidney stone and the IV they did on my arm kept me from being about to type or really move my arm at all. But, I know I'm evil with the characters, really I do. I really think I've lost the last of my mind. But even so, I hope you enjoy chapter eight as much as I enjoyed writing it.

9. Getting Home and Retelling the Adventure by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 2] (4410 words)
I know it took me forever to post this chapter, I'm sorry about that. We're starting band camp this week and after that I only have a few days before school starts so we've been getting everything ready for that. I'll be trying to update as soon as possible, but it may take longer after school first starts.

10. Learning of Love by Atsuko29 [Reviews - 1] (3703 words)

I hope you all like this chapter, because I don't think I'll be able to work on this story or any other for a while.