[Reviews - 30] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

InuYasha has done what no other half demon has ever done. He has lived long enough for his demon blood to come of rightful mating age. Now his demon blood his fighting him for control and all for a certian young miko. Will InuYasha win in the battle of wills or will InuYasha's demon blood finally take what he's been craving ever since InuYasha has been released from his fifty year seal.

 


Rated: R
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Forgivness Saga
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes
Word count: 31431 Read: 11357
Published: 21 Jun 2013 Updated: 10 Aug 2013
Story Notes:
I Am a Nineteen year old American... InuYasha has been on tv since before i was born. So no He's not mine. A girl can dream though. Rumiko Takshashi Owns Inuyasha and CO. Where as Hiroshi and the headman are mine.

1. Chapter 1: InuYasha's Demon by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (644 words)
inuYasha begins to hear a sinster voice in his head that's telling him something he never thought he'd hear.

2. Chapter 2 A Visit From Myouga by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] (1181 words)
Myouga comes to Offer some guidence to our dear confused hanyou

3. Chapter 3 On The Road Again and Horny Youkai! by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] (1209 words)
A Shard Rumor Brings More Trouble Then Usual

4. Chapter 4 The Truth Behind Hiroshi And The Demon's Mark by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (1686 words)

Don't Mess With a Dog Demon's Mate... It gets messy.

5. Chapter 5 InuYasha's Demon Uleashed by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] (2553 words)

InuYasha's Demon Blood Finally Surfaces But What Will He Do?

 

6. Chapter 6 The Scent of Life and the Prejudice of Man by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] (2420 words)
The Mornig after taking his new mate InuYasha Gets a gift from the gods...Well Maybe not.

7. Chapter 7 Telling My Mom That I'm Sexually Active... And Married...And Pregnant by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 3] (1682 words)

How Will Kagome's Family Take the News of Kagome's Pregnancy? And Sesshomaru Comes With the Offer of A Lifetime!

8. Chapter 8 Over Protective Hanyou Father To Be... A Doctor's Worst Nightmare! by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] (1669 words)

Kagome, Mamma, and InuYasha go for a check up... Yeah Bringing InuYasha, Not the Best Idea

9. Chapter 9 Enter Kimi Lady of the West by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 2] (1987 words)

InuYasha gets an unexpected Visitor in someone from his past and he hates them even more then Sesshomaru?!

 

10. Chapter 10 And I'm a...... by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] (2263 words)

Thirteen weeks Later InuYasha and Kagome Learn The Gender of their pup. And Kagome gets intot the Mood swings and the Cravings! Let the fun begin.

 

11. Chapter 11 Kikyo Learns About the Pup by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1608 words)

Kikyo Confronts InuYasha On His Impending Fatherhood. 

 

12. Chapter 12 The Western Palace by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 2] (1908 words)

InuYasha and Co. Go To The West and Spys Follow

 

13. Chapter 13 Kaiya's Future and A Spy in the West by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] (3517 words)

The Day they enter the Westren Gates InuYasha is Surprised at the reaction frmo some of the demons to their prescence. An old woman fortells Kaiya's future.

 

14. Chapter 14 Meeting the Youkai Tashios by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] (1954 words)

In a meeting of the diffreant DaiYoukai Kagome is intruduced as the mother of Sesshomaru's heir. Many don't take it very well but one does something unexpected. Onibaba meets Kagome.

Chapter in progress 

15. Chapter 15 Allies and Vowes Sworn by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 0] (1144 words)

Things Start heating up among the Tai Youkai Council. Inu May have to bash some heads.

 

16. Chapter 16 Two Months Later by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] (1651 words)

Kagome is one month away from giving birth and Dai plans a revolt!

 

17. Chapter 17 The Trial by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1983 words)

Dai's Tril Comes but before his fate is decided the castle is under attack

 

18. Chapter 18: Birth of Forgivness by MoonMiko25 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (372 words)
Kaiya has finally been born. Now the real trouble begins.