- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Im beggin you, me a wolf demon on her knees beggin..funny, PLZ COMMENT ON HOW IT IS!..or even tell me wat part you like or even which character
The next day was pritty much the same....boring

Morning! Everyone awoke. There was screams of villagers outside. "Man who could they be yelling at at this time of day?" Inuyasha yawned agitated. There was a long pause, then everyone jolted up. "could it be?". With they all ran outside.

A girl with long black hair stood there at the entrance.((I will later put a pic of her maybe tommorow)) She was just like what Totasai described to them.

Miroku had a little pervy thought.'She is cute, for a demon'. Sango knew exactly what he was thinking so she smacked him behind the head. The demon stood up dusting off her light blue skirt. She walked up to Inuyasha and the others after a villager told her that thry wanted to see her. She smiled softly "Konichiwa..my name is Izumi Shintaru" she bowed."Now i was informed by one of the villagers that you needed me?" Izumi asked. Inuyasha, being mostly the first to speek, blerted out. "Yea, we need you to take us to the Shadow Realm to get something. Your are the only one who can take us there, so lets go" "Inuyasha........sit boy!" kagome gave him the command. He fell to the floor face planting with a yelp of pain. "Im sorry please forgive him, can you please take us there when your ready. Its very important." Kagome said. Izumi looked at the ground giving nothing but silance."........." Kagome pleaded . "Please??". Again silance but then she spoke still staring at the ground. "......I'll think about it" Izumi said softly. Little did any one know Yurá was watching them far off in the distance behind a house. Izumi lead the group into the hut she would stay at when she was in the village. Everyone sat down. "Hey Izumi, you looked sad when we asked us to take us. Anything wrong?" Kagome said breaking the silance. Sango, Miroku and Shippo where wondering the same thing. "Huh, oh its nothin...just thinking about the curse i have when you said Shadow Realm." Izumi said....
Chapter End Notes:
The next ch. is mostly about her past story