- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
nothin much to say but plz comment
Totasai called Inuyasha and his friends, gang, whatever you want to call it, down to his cave.

"Inuyasha and others please have a seat" He asked. "I need to ask you somthing" Totasai said sitting down by the fire he made just minutes ago.

"What is it old man, this better be really important" Inuyasha huffed.
Kagome glared at inuyasha. She gave him one of those 'be nice or ill say it' type of glares. Inuyasha looked a little frightened at the glare she gave him, but got the message.

"Inuyasha do you know where all the shards are?" Totasai asked being serious.

"huh?..are you kidding me?" Inuyasha said. "What kind of question is that...i mean of course i do, we have half and Naraku of cource has the rest" Inuyasha said acting like he knew everything.

Totasai shook his head no. "Fool!" "Thats not all of them"

Inuyasha looked surprised "What are you talking about old man?"

"There is one other." "It can only be found in a place called the shadow realm" Totasai explained."But you will need help getting to it, only one person, or should i say demon can get to it".

"Who is this demon and where can we find it?" Miroku asked Totasai.

"Her name is Izumi Shintaru" "She is a shadow wolf demon, she can be found in the village next to the mountain of that Kouga fellow" Totasai finished explaining.

Inuyasha jumped up excitedly. "ALRIGHT LETS GO!!" Inuyasha yelled. The others, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kirara got up and headed that way. They had a little trouble trying to find the village, mostly because it right next to a mountain, but they where doing their best.........
Chapter End Notes:
tune in for the next chapter^^ where we will meet the demon..but will there be some problems getting her to take them...tune in to find out!!^^